31

Evander~

"I am making a appointment with Pediatrician tomorrow to prepare Archie's diet chart."

"Hmm." She said hugging me lazily.

"Did you have your lunch, baby? " I asked pulling Violet closer.

"No, I didn't have time to eat, I was busy preparing for the presentation." She said slowly.

"You should never skip your meals." I scolded her making her pout. "I am going to order food for you." I said pulling out my phone.

I made sure Violet ate her food completely while I was playing with Archie.

"Good, don't ever skip your meals. I don't want to miss your chubby cheeks." I said kissing her cheeks making her blush.

"My works are finished for the day and I will be heading to my home with Archie in a few minutes. You can join us for dinner or you can look after any works if you have." Violet said making me frown.

"Are you saying, you are going to your home? " I asked.

"Yes." She said casually.

"Why don't you and Archie stay at mine."

"Evan, we came over to spend weekend with you. The weekend is over and I have to go back to my home." Violet said packing her things.

"You can always come and stay in my penthouse." I said, "In fact why don't you and Archie move in with me. We all can be together under one roof that way I too can spend time with you both."

"Evan, I am sorry but I can't." Violet said looking down at her hands.

"Why can't you move in with me? " I asked lifting Violet's face with my finger to look into her eyes.

"I don't know, it's just the things are moving fast." She said biting her lower lip nervously.

"Baby, there is nothing for you to be scared about. I love you both and I would be a happy person to come home to you both. Please move in with me." I said, "If you are not comfortable, then you can move back anytime."

"Umm... Okay." She said nervously.

"Thank you." I said and kissed her on her lips sweetly.

"Come let's go to your home first and move your things to my penthouse." I said holding Violet's hand while carrying Archie in my left arm.

Soon we shifted Violet's and Archie's things into my penthouse.

"Finally, I can have you both with me always." I said pulling Violet, closer to me and placing Archie in my lap.

"Evan, can you give a bath to Archie while I prepare dinner for us? " Violet asked trying to stand from the sofa.

"Sure baby and don't stress yourself I will order food from outside." I said kissing Violet's forehead and heading towards bathroom with Archie.

Violet~

Evan and I sat on the bed cuddling each other while watching Archie play with his toys.