20

Violet~

I was pacing in the living room of my home looking towards the main door for my baby to arrive. It's been almost a day since I saw him and I miss him terribly. I cannot wait to have my baby in my arms. Sam said he was on his way to home with Archie.

Sam walked inside the home carrying a sleeping Archie in his arms. Which is an unusual sight because my baby never sleeps this easy. Nevertheless I ran and took my baby in my arms placing  kisses on both his cheeks without waking him up.

"I missed my baby." I said as I hugged him to my bosom.

"See, how easily I put him to sleep. You have been trying for an year and I have done that in a day." Sam said proudly making me roll my eyes.

"My baby must have been tired." I said sitting on sofa with my sleeping baby.

"Did he trouble you last night?" I asked, "I mean he usually wakes up in the middle of the night feeling active."

"Well, I will be honest with this." Sam said, "Actually he kept crying all night yesterday, may be he missed you."

"Aww... My baby missed me. I am sorry baby for leaving you last night. " I said hugging him close. "How did you manage? "

"Well, at first I tried to calm him down myself but then... " He said rubbing his neck.

"Then what? " I asked raising my brow.

"I took him to Aunt Liz, she took care of him all night." He said looking everywhere but me.

"You idiot! If you can't handle tell it in my face, you hired a nanny for my kid without any proper background check?" I almost yelled ready to pounce on Sam, if not for Archie stirring in sleep due to commutation.

"Take a chill pill, Vi." Sam had the nerve to say, "Even I won't leave my nephew with some strangers. Aunt Liz is a sweet old lady, who is staying in our resort with her husband, you remember the wedding that was supposed to happen in our resort but got cancelled in last minute."

"Yes."

"Aunt Liz and Uncle cool are parents of groom, they are staying in our resort for sightseeing, they are very sweet old couple just like Mom and Dad, they adore Archie very much and loves him like their own grandkid." Sam explained, " Actually, I thought of informing you about this yesterday. You will love them of you meet them in fact aunt Liz took care of Archie the whole night asking me to take rest."

"I am sorry." I said feeling guilty. "I would like to meet them one day to thank them."

"Sure, you can meet them. They would love to meet you." Sam said and Archie woke up smiling at me.

"My baby woke up." I said kissing all over his face making him giggle.

He placed a hand on my face and I kissed it too.

"Momma missed you, My munchkin." I said playing with his fingers.

The rest of the day, I took an off from the office and spent time with my baby.

At night when I place Archie on the bed trying to pat him to sleep as usual my baby was not in a mood to sleep. So, I placed the pillows all around the bed and made him sit in the centre with his toys around him to play. He began to play with them happily smiling and offering me few toys to play with him. I smiled at my baby, he was cute and lovely, full of energy, just like his father. At the thought of Evander, I began to think about what all happened in the morning between us.

I couldn't deny it was the best feeling to wake up in the arms of the person you love. Yes, my stupid heart never stopped loving him even after what all had happened. It's like he broke my heart into pieces but yet every single piece loved him with all it's might, even though I love him, I don't have courage to express it because I am scared that again if he breaks my heart I won't be able to live. I was deep in thoughts when Archie slowly stood up holding my shoulder. My baby is growing fast, soon he will be running here and there and I know I will have a tough time to run behind him.