13

Evander~

Jessica came walking down the alter after cleaning up her dress.

"Let's get married, Evy baby." She said smiling.

"Sorry Jessica, this wedding cannot happen." I said shocking everyone.

"What??" Jessica asked shocked.

"Did you forgot about your grandfather's will, you have to marry Jessica in order to inherit the property?" Mr. Serpens' asked his skin turning red.

"Oh, the Will? Which Will are you talking about, Mr. Serpens? The one my Grandfather wrote or the one you swapped it with?" I asked and the colour drained in Mr.Serpens' face.

"What are you talking about, Evan? " My Dad asked shocked.

"Mr.Serpens' swapped Grandfather's Will and replaced it with a fake one, that would benefit them. Three years ago when Grandfather died, he bribed the lawyer and replaced it with a fake will, so that he could get Jessica married to me. And here is the original Will of Grandfather, in which he stated that just like you and him, I have a free choice to marry anyone without any objections and even if you object then I am free to marry without your consent, inheriting half of the property." I said showing the copy of the will, Alex found in Serpens' locker.

My Dad and Mom read the will and was furious on Serpens' family for trying to fool us, while they stood there looking pale.

"I trusted you, James. We thought you were our loyal partners, why did you do this to our son and us? " My dad shouted in anger while Mr. Serpens' stood in silence.

"Because, they made investments in some wrong business and were about to go bankrupt, getting Jessica married to me is the only way for them to get out of their problems. Right, Mr. Serpens'?" I asked.

"How can you guys stoop so low." My mom asked angrily.

"Now, this marriage is cancelled as I am no longer bounded by any will." I announced.

"Evy baby, please. I love you, don't do this to me." Jessica begged holding my hand.

"Jessica, I don't want to marry you, get that into your head and go away." I yanked her hand off walking away from the alter with my mom and Dad following me.

"Evan-I am happy for you." My Dad said bouncing in happiness hugging me.

"Thank you, Dad. I hope at least now you will stop cursing Grandpa." I said smiling.

"Oh actually, I have to apologize to him." My dad said rubbing his neck smiling sheepishly.

"Thank god, we got to know their true colours in the last minute." My mom said, "I am sorry, Evan. For making you go through all this."

"Mom, don't. You don't have to apologize. I can understand your feelings." I said. "So, when are you guys, returning to home? " I asked changing the topic.

"We decided to stay here in Paris for few days. So, that we can visit places and have a small break." My Dad said plopping on the sofa.

"Where are you guys, gonna stay? "

"We already booked this suite for the entire month. So, you don't need to worry about us." My mom answered.

"Okay then, enjoy your Vacation." I said walking out of the room.

Violet Everly now no one can stop me from making you mine.

Violet~

It's Sunday and I thought I could spend sometime with my baby but Sam took him to resort to attend some Wedding. I allowed him to take Archie with him since I felt my baby was feeling bored staying in the home with my parents not being around to entertain him. And I had some work to complete. I completed my work and was waiting for Sam and Archie to come home.