26

Violet~

Evan and I along with our son reached his penthouse. It was simple and elegant with the view of the city as it is situated in the top floor of the building.

"How do you feel about the house? " Evan asked.

"It's beautiful." I smiled.

"You go and fresh up while I arrange for our lunch." He said walking towards the kitchen with Archie.

I walked around the house and entered into a room which I assume was Evander's by the way it was filled with the smell of his rich musky Cologne. It was a well designed room with white and blue walls, as I walked further inside the room, I found pictures of Evan and me which we had taken before 2 years while we were still in the college. There was a picture of us both where I was sleeping soundly in car and Evan was posing for the picture sticking his tongue out. He preserved and kept all our pictures since then. We looked happy together in those pictures and my eyes moistened with the memories of those beautiful days.

"What would you like to have for lunch, Vi? " Evan asked walking inside the room and stopped seeing me cry.

"Baby, what happened? " He asked in a worried tone rushing to my side.

"Nothing, I was happy remembering all those happy moments." I said smiling lightly.

"Oh, you scared me for a minute." Evander said kissing my forehead wiping tears with his thumb.

"You kept all those pictures with you even after I left you? " I asked sniffing.

"Those pictures are precious to me, they are the ones which kept me sane in these two years. I used to stare at those pictures every day remembering our time together." Evan said looking at the pictures on the wall.

"I thought you had moved on forgetting me."

"I would have waited a hundred years for you but would never have moved on and forgotten you because your memories are what that kept me alive and I never spent any day without remembering you." Evander said hugging me close to his chest.

"Thank you for never giving up." I said hugging him close burying my head in his chest.

"I would never give up on us, I love you." Evan said looking into my eyes.

We looked into each other's eyes as Evan inched his face closer to mine looking at my lips, I closed my eyes parting my lips. His breathe fanned on my face as he supported my neck with his hand behind it and one hand on my lower back. I clutched his shirt tightly in my fists as his lips neared mine. Archie began to cry bringing us out of the moment of magic.

"O shit, I left him in the living room." Evan cursed himself and ran towards the living room while I followed him behind.

"Hey buddy, what happened? Why are you crying? " Evan asked worriedly as he tried to console our son, who was crying sitting on the floor amidst of his toys. But Archie didn't stop crying.

"Vi, what happened to him? Why is he crying? Did he get hurt or something? I am an idiot to leave him alone without any supervision? " Evander chastised himself making me chuckle.

"Evan, you are worrying for nothing." I said squatting on the carpet beside Evan taking Archie in my arms.

"Why is he crying? " He asked concerned.

"He needs a bath and diaper change." I said smiling and Evan looked visibly relaxed. "Can you get his baby bag? " I asked and Evan went to get Archie's bag from the coach.

"Vi, if you don't mind can I give him the bath." Evan asked as I took out the diaper and fresh set of clothes from Archie's bag.

I raised my eye brow amused.

"I wanted to learn things so that I can be of some help to you." Evander said with a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

I laughed.

"Sure, I will teach you." I said and gave Archie for Evan to carry towards the washroom.

"First of all, you showed check the temperature of water before placing the baby in it. The water shouldn't be too cold or too hot, it should be warm. See, it's perfect." I said to Evan as I checked the temperature of water with my elbow. "Now place our baby in it."

Following my instructions he placed Archie in the tub carefully.

"Now you have to wash his hair slowly making sure that the foam doesn't enter his little eyes." I said and squeezed baby shampoo into Evan's palm while Archie was busy playing with his rubber ducks in water.

Evan slowly began to wash Archie's hair while I squatted beside him watching the father-son duo. Archie began to splash water everywhere clapping his hands on water.

"Archie baby, don't do that." I said trying to stop him but he began to splash water even more thinking it's some sort of game and much to my annoyance Evan joined Archie's little game and they both began to splash water everywhere laughing.

"Evan, what are you doing? Instead of stopping him you are playing with him! " I scolded.

"It's fun and besides look how happy our son is looking, don't be a spoil sport Vi." Evan said as he splashed water on me and then we all began to splash water on each other our laughs echoing in the whole room.

And when we finally stopped we all got wet from our water games.

"Look, what you both had done." I said squeezing water from my damp hair. "I didn't even have another set of clothes to change into."

"Don't worry, you can wear my clothes." Evan said and I have no option but to accept.

"Evan, you better take Archie with you and change him into some dry clothes before he catches cold." I instructed and he walked out of the room carrying Archie in his arms.

"And you too change into something before you fall ill." I said and Evan smiled nodding his head.

I opened the closet in Evan's room and took out a T-shirt and some shorts to wear. His T-shirt reached to my mid thigh and his shorts looked baggy on me but I don't have any other choice. I towel dried my hair and went to see what's going on with the father-son duo.

When I reached the other room, Evan was  standing beside the bed wearing only his pants, I was drooling over his body when he cleared his throat.

"Like what you see? " He asked with a chuckle and I can feel my cheeks burning.

"It's all yours, you can look at it as long as you want." He said showing off his body.

"Shut up." I said blushing and he laughed out loud pinching my cheeks.

"You go and change, I will get Archie ready." I said taking the onesie from Evan.

He walked out of the room not before ruffling my hair.

"Your father is shameless." I said to Archie and began to dress him up.

Later I carried Archie into the living room and Evan was already setting the table, he was wearing shorts that ended a bit above his knees showing off his muscular legs and a sleeves T-shirt that hugged him. How can I look at him without drooling. I sighed and walked towards him.

"The dinner is ready." Evan said kissing my cheek and taking Archie from me.