28

Violet~

I showered and got ready in the spare room of the penthouse and decided to wear a black button up shirt of Evan. Since the shirt ended up just a few inches above my knees, I decided to quit wearing shorts under it. I still have 3 hours to start for my office and I decided to cook breakfast.

I began to cook Bacon, Omelettes, and sweet corn soup since I remembered it was one of Evan's favourites. I was stirring the sweet corn soup when I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist making me jump.

"Shh..., it's me." Evan's husky morning voice came from behind sending tingles in my body as he ran his nose along the crook of my neck.

"What are you cooking? " Evander asked placing open mouth kisses on my shoulder blade pulling down the shirt.

"Sweet corn soup." I stuttered as I felt heat envelope my body.

"Hmm... That's my favourite." Evan said running his hands up and down my waist.

"I know." I said enjoying the sensations.

He spinned me around to capture my lips in his and began to kiss me and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer as I clutched his hair in my fist. Evan's hands were roaming all around my body and he placed his hands below my hips and made me wrap my legs around his torso without breaking our kiss. He placed me on the kitchen island and deepened the kiss as Our tongues fought for dominance.

We broke the kiss gasping for air and he began to trail his wet kisses down my jaw biting and sucking on my sensitive spot.

"Evan... " I moaned clutching his hair tightly in my fist making him bite and suck harder leaving love bites all over my neck and cleavage. Overwhelmed by the things Evan is making to my body, I pulled his head above and kissed him harder sucking on his lips. Evan's hand was placed behind my neck pulling me closer to him while the other hand slowly entered inside of my shirt drumming on my rib cage.

Our heavy make out session was disturbed by the loud ringing of my mobile.

"Evan... I have to take the call." I said rubbing his stubble cheeks to calm him down.

"Shit, it better be important." Evander muttered getting me down the kitchen island.

I walked into the living room to take the call.

"Hello Lisa." I said.

"Ma'am, it's an emergency, the presentation you asked to prepare, it got corrupted and we have a meeting with Anthony's in an hour." Lisa said meekly.

"What? How can you be so irresponsible, Lisa." I shouted, "You better retrieve it soon if you don't want to loose your job." I said angrily.

"Ma'am, I tried to retrieve it but it's not retrieving." She said stuttering.

"Follow my instructions and try to retrieve it, go back to your computer." I instructed Lisa.

I was giving instructions to Lisa to retrieve the presentation when Evan hugged me from behind kissing my jaw.

"Evan... What are you doing? " I asked in a low voice.

"Shh... Let me enjoy." He said as he bit the soft spot below my neck.

"Ma'am, I opened the folder." Lisa voice came.

"Click on the file named Anthony's. " I said stifling a moan as Evan hands began to squeeze my ass.

He continued making me feel tingles as I struggled to give instructions to Lisa, he clearly enjoyed my vulnerability, I pleaded him through my eyes but he was not in a mood to listen. One of his hand slowly began to move towards south and made it's way down groping my hips and giving it a light smack making my eyes go wide. I pinched his arm with my free hand but he didn't flinch instead his hand travelled slightly upward making my breathe hitch as his fingers slowly traced the hem of my panties. I quickly rambled the instructions to Lisa and disconnected the call.

"Evan." I rasped placing my hand above his stopping him from moving further.

"Yes, Love." He said running his tongue along the outer lobe of my ear.

"Evan, please stop. I have to go to office." I begged as he continued to make my body feel sensations. "Please... " I requested making him groan and remove his hands from my body.

"Thank you." I said giving him a quick peck on his lips. "I will go set the table for breakfast." I said and moved away from him.

"I will go and shower." Evan said and walked towards his room, sulking.

I quickly set the table since I have a meeting in an hour, before that I have  to go to my home to fetch my business clothes. I quickly ran towards the room to check on my baby, who was sleeping soundly, it's still Eight in the morning and my baby won't be awake till next hour.

Evan came dressed in track pants and a white T-shirt. We both sat on the dining table to eat our breakfast.

"Aren't you going to office today?"

"My day at work starts at 10 since I am not a morning person, my assistant arranges my schedule accordingly." He said after finishing the breakfast.

"I have a meeting scheduled in an hour, I have to go to home to change into my business dress." I said, "I will take Archie with me." I said moving towards the room to wake up Archie.

"Don't." Evander said stopping me by catching my wrist. "Don't wake him up, he's sleeping. "

" I have to wake him, Evan. I have to give him a bath and feed him before I go to work." I tried to explain him.

"It's okay, Vi. You don't have to take stress now that I am here, I will take care of him, you go and rock the presentation. I will feed and get him ready." 

"But... "

"Don't worry, Baby. I will manage and if I have any doubts I will call you." Evander assured.

The door bell rang and Evan went to open the door.

"Who's that at the door, Evan? "

"My assistant, I asked her to get some clothes for you." Evan said giving clothes bags to me. "I don't want you to take stress of going to your home and running to office again."

"Thank you." I said hugging him.

"Now, go and get ready soon. I can help you if you want." He winked earning a smack on his arm.

Later I got ready in the dress Evan bought for me and was ready to leave for my office.

"He wakes up in an hour and when he wakes up, give him a bath and feed him his baby food. Don't forget to check the temperature of water before placing him in the tub. And don't get yourself wet, last night you were shivering from cold." I was saying Evan about how to take care of Archie, when he stopped me by kissing on my lips.

"Don't worry, I will manage. I am his father. You take care of yourself without worrying about us." Evan whispered into the kiss.

"See you both soon." I smiled waving my hand and walked towards the elevators to reach my office.