24

Violet~

"I am sorry, Evan." I said after breaking the hug. "I was too afraid of thinking about losing Archie, that I kept him hidden from you. I thought you would ask for his custody or worse take him away from me, I can't live without him." I said expressing my fears.

"I would never do that to you, Vi." Evander said looking into my eyes cupping my face with his large hands.  "I regret the day I let you go, I wish I had cleared the misunderstandings between us much earlier. Only then I would have had a chance to watch my son grow up."

"I am sorry, Evan." I said feeling sad for keeping him away from Archie.

"Don't be, Violet, I deserved that."

"No, don't blame yourself, Evan." I said cupping his face, "Let the bygones be bygones, you can still have a place in Archie's life."

"I want you too, Vi. I can't do anything without you, these two years were the longest two years in my life, not a day went without missing you. I wanted to give our son a perfect family with you, Vi. Please give me a chance to win your trust back, please." Evan said falling on his knees.

It broke my heart to see him broken. I did what my heart told me. I kneeled beside him taking his hand in mine.

"I forgive you, Evan." I said, "I want to give us a chance."

He smiled through his tears and pulled me into a hug, mumbling thank you. I hugged him back wrapping my hands around his torso, inhaling his soothing masculine scent.

"What happened? " I asked when Evan suddenly broke the peaceful embrace.

"We have to go back to the party area, don't know what all are happening there! " Evander said making me nervous.

" Evan, I am afraid," I said softly. "to facing your parents, I kept their grandson away from them." I said looking down at the ground.

"Don't be scared." Evan said lifting my face with his fingers. "They will love you and I am sure they would be dancing in joy forgetting everything." Evander said and I nodded.

"Come on let's go, we don't want to get late for our son's birthday party." Evander said as he pulled me with him holding my hand.

When we entered the party area, I was shocked seeing the scene in front of me.

My mom and Evan's mom were sitting in the party chairs, laughing with Archie between them. Mr. Arlette and my dad were talking happily at the bar counter sipping wine discreetly.

On the other hand Gabriel and Daisy were speaking with Mrs. Mason, and Sam was flirting with Aurora. It's totally opposite of what I have imagined.

"See, I told you not to worry." Evander said linking his hand with mine.

"Look, our kids are back." Mrs. Arlette said as she noticed us.

"Violet, I spoke with Elizabeth and she told us what all happened between you and Evander." My mom spoke standing beside Mrs. Elizabeth Arlette.

"I hope you both cleared misunderstandings between you." My dad said coming towards us with Mr. Arlette.

"Everything's good between us." Evander said pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"It's good to hear that." Daisy said and everyone nodded with bright smiles.

Evander winked making me blush, Archie wiggled in my mom's arms trying to reach us. And before I can grab him, Evander took him in his arms and hugged him closer to his chest.

Evander~

I am a Dad!! I have a cute son with Violet, whom I am unaware of all these days. Archie is my son and now I understand why I always felt a connection with him. Happy is a short word to describe my feelings right now.

I had my son in my arms and the love of my Life, Violet on my side. Life can't get any better than this.

Tears of joy escaped as I looked at my son, who was smiling cutely in my arms. He was cute just like his mother with bubbly cheeks. It's fascinating that Violet and I made this cutie pie.

"Hey bud, I am your Dad." I said kissing my son's cheeks. He giggled and placed his small hands on my cheeks.

"He's so much like you." I said to Violet and she shook her head.

"He's more like you." Violet smiled.

"I can't believe, I am a father." I said as I hugged Violet wrapping my arm around her waist. "I promise to love and take care of you both." I said and kissed Archie and Violet on their foreheads.

"It's time to cut the cake." Daisy said breaking our moment.

"Let's go." Violet said and walked towards the party area with me and Archie following her behind.

Violet and I made Archie cut the cake and posed for a family photo. Later when party came to an end, Archie was already asleep in my arms.

"Let me hold him." Violet said taking Archie from me. "

"I wish I could spend more time with him but he fell asleep."

"He must be tired, that's why he fell asleep so soon." Violet said kissing Archie on his cheek carefully trying not to awake him. "I am heading to my home, Evan. Archie needs to be in his bed to sleep comfortably."

"So soon? " I said feeling sad to be away from Violet and Archie, "He didn't even eat his food."

"Yes, I have office tomorrow and Archie will wake-up soon and I will feed him at home." Violet said with a assured smile.

"Don't worry, you can meet and play with him tomorrow." Violet said smiling making me grin happily.

"Thank you for letting me be in your lives." I said hugging Violet.

"Shh... You gonna wake him up." Violet said pushing me away slightly making me chuckle.

"Okay, I am sorry." I smiled and walked Violet to her car.

"Good night, Evan." Violet said after placing Archie in his car seat carefully.

"Good night, Vi. See you both tomorrow." I said and Violet smiled opening her car door to get into the car.

"Vi." I called her and she turned around to face me.

"What? Did you forget something?" She asked looking confused cutely.

I shook my head slightly and walked closer to her.

"I love you." I said and kissed her on her cheek making her blush. "And you are cute like always." I said pulling her cheeks, how much I missed pulling her cute bubbly cheeks.

"Ouch! It hurts." She said whacking on my hand and rubbing her cheeks making me laugh.

My life is loaded with endless love and cuteness.