𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖

=★=

           A neighborhood on a street called Privet Drive. An owl, sitting on a street sign flies off to reveal a strange man dressed in dark robes. He stops at the start of the street, takes out a mechanical device and zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts the device away as a cat meows. The man, Albus Dumbledore, looks down at the tabby cat sitting on a brick ledge.

          "I should have known you would be here... Professor McGonagall."

          The cat meows, sniffs out and slowly transforms into a human. 

          "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true Albus?"

          "I'm afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad."

          "And the twins?"

          "Hagrid is bringing them."

           "Do you think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

           "Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

           Their conversation comes to a stop as a loud, booming motor sound can be heard. The two Professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man, Rubeus Hagrid, takes off his goggles.

           "Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." the large man greets.

            "No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" asked Dumbledore.

            "No, sir. The little tykes fell asleep just as we was flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake 'em up. There ye go.

            Hagrid hands a blue baby blanket to Dumbledore and a pink one to McGonagall.

            "Albus, do you really think it is safe, leaving them with these people? I've been watching them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are-"

            "The only family they have." says Dumbledore.

             They stop outside a house.

             "These twins will be famous. There won't be a child in the world that doesn't know their names." states Professor McGonagall.

             "Exactly. They are better off growing up away from all of that. Until they are ready." replies Albus.

             Hagrid coughs and sniffles, he is crying. He clears his throat.

            "There, there, Hagrid. It's not really a good-bye, after all." Dumbledore assures Hagrid.

            Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and puts it beside the two sleeping babies. The boy has a visible lightning shapes bolt on his forehead, while the baby girl has a similar one on her left wrist.

             "Good luck... Harry and Aurora Potter."

 =★=

Hi everyone! I am so excited to start writing this book. If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism for me, don't be afraid to comment! I would love to hear from you all. The next chapter will hopefully come out later today. Thank you!