𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

=★=

After convincing Madam Pomfrey to let the twins go, Aurora and Harry walked out to the stairs balcony to see their friends waiting for them. Madam Pomfrey only let them go, if Aurora used crutches, which she reluctantly agreed to.

"All right there, Ron?" Aurora looked up, smiling at her best friend.

Ron smiled back. "All right. And you?" 

"Peachy."

"Hermione?" Harry asked.

"Never better."

=★=

In the great hall, all students are seated, and Slytherin banners were hanging on the ceiling.

Aurora was talking to Ron, who was asking her how she hurt her leg. She of course over exaggerated it, making it seem like she was injured badly. Ron however, didn't believe this happened, but he nodded his head and acted like he did.

After a few minutes of the students chattering, Dumbledore, at the head table, nods to McGonagall.

She dings her glass and the chatter stops. Dumbledore rises from his seat.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." 

The Gryffindors hang their heads low, but clap anyways. Aurora lays her head on Ron's shoulder, not even bothering to clap.

"Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points."

Dumbledore pauses for a moment before speaking again. "And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House."

There is immense cheering, and Aurora rolls her eyes. She turns around to look at the Slytherin table, and sees Malfoy staring right at her. He gives her a soft smile, and she was taken aback. He had never seen Malfoy smile without smirking before. Instead of glaring like she always did, she smiled back before turning away.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award." 

The Slytherin table looked confused, and annoyed.

The Gryffindor students look up. "To MissHermioneGranger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points."

Aurora pats Hermione's shoulder. "Good job."

"Second, to Mr.RonaldWeasley, for the best played game of chess..." 

Ron looks at Aurora and mouths, 'Me?' Rory nods, and mouths, 'You!' 

"...that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points."

"And third, to Harry, and Aurora Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." Everyone bursts into cheers, and the twins faces go beet red.

"We're tied with Slytherin!" Hermione exclaimed.

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to NevilleLongbottom."

Immense cheering erupts. Neville is unbelieving, and sits there while cheering gets louder. Aurora hugs Neville, and he blushes.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order." 

The green Slytherin banners change to Gryffindor red and yellow.

"Gryffindor wins the House Cup!"

Everyone cheers, even the other houses.

Aurora pumps her fist in the air, and hugs Ron. He hugs back and she kisses his cheek before hugging Harry. 

Ron touched his cheek where Aurora kissed him, before looking at his brothers who winked at him. He smiled widely, and turned back to his friends to celebrate.

The students stand and throw their hats in the air.

What a day.

=★=

Aurora is standing with Hermione, Ron, and Harry at the outdoor train station. Students are walking around, getting in the train.

Hagrid walks up next to the group of four. "Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up."

Harry, and Aurora hand their owls to a train man, and they walk to an open door of the train with Hermione, and Ron. Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets in the train.

"Come on, guys." Hermione yells out to the twins.

"One minute." Harry yells back. The duo walk over to Hagrid.

"Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja?"

"Of course not, Hagrid." Aurora smiles.

Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to them. "This is for you."

Harry opens the album and sees a moving picture of him, and Rory as a babies, with their parents. They are all smiling and waving. Harry, and Aurora smile.

"Thanks, Hagrid." Aurora said, Harry nods. 

Hagrid reaches out to shake their hands, but they decline it, and hug him tightly.

"Oh. Go on...on with you." Hagrid sniffles. The twins let go. "Oh, listen, Harry, Aurora, if that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his."

Aurora laughed and nodded, with tears in her eyes. She didn't want to leave.

"But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that." Harry spoke up.

Aurora slapped his arm. "Goody two shoes."

Hagrid laughed. "I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh? Off you go."

Harry, and Aurora walk away, back to the train door where Hermione and Ron are waiting.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Ron asked.

Aurora looks at Harry. 

"We're not going home. Not really."

=★=

That's the end of the book!

THE NEW BOOK IS OUT! Follow me for more updates :)

Question: If you could bring any Harry Potter character back from the dead, which one would it be? I would choose Fred because I love him ;(