𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

=★=

The next morning, in the great hall. The gang is sitting, eating. Aurora was making a 'lake' with her egg yolk, and pretended that it was flooding a village. Harry was twirling his food on a fork. It was game day. The twins were nervous, they didn't want to eat a single bite of their breakfast.

"Eat a little, Rory, you're going to get sick." Ron said, concerned for Aurora who was still playing with her food. 

"But this is the fun part. This is where the prince saves the princess from the flood, and they live happily together forev-"

"Aurora, you should really eat something, you too Harry. Your going to need your strength today." Hermione cut Aurora off. She frowned, looking at her blueberries and strawberries, which were drenched in egg yolk.

"I'm not hungry." Harry spoke for the both of them. From the corner of her eye, Aurora could see Snape approaching the Gryffindor table.

"Here comes the greasy haired raven." Aurora nudged Ron. He smiled at her.

"Good luck today, Potters. Then again, now that you two proven yourselves against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." He starts walking away, but turns back. "Ms. Potter, detention." 

"Shit." Aurora curses. Ron pats her back.

Snape walks away, limping. "That explains the blood." Harry speaks up.

"Blood?" Hermione asks. Aurora looks up from her food, remembering last night.

"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." Harry explains.

"But why would anyone go near that dog?"

"The day me and Aurora were at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret."

"I remember." Aurora says.

Their conversation is cut off when two owls screech. It is Hedwig and Winnie. They are carrying two very large, long parcels. Aurora's eyes light up as Winnie comes down to her. "Aw, hello Winnie, I haven't seen you in a while." Rory talked to her owl, as if it was a human. They had a brief  'conversation' about the Quidditch game coming up in an hour. After a few minutes Winnie and Hedwig flew off. 

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?" Hermione questions.

"But w-we never get mail." Harry says, confused. He looks at Aurora who wasn't paying any attention to the packages in front of her. She was still playing with her food. Harry whacked the back of her head and pointed to the parcel in front of her. 

"Ouch what wa- oh cool." Aurora said, taking off the card not even opening it. She ripped open the brown paper, to reveal a broomstick. "It's a broomstick!"

"Thats not just any broomstick. It's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron says in awe.

"But who...?" Aurora looked over to McGonagall who was petting Winnie and Hedwig. She got up from the table and walked over to the professors area. "Hey, look it's my favorite Professor! So, thank you so much for the wonderful gift but I was kind of hoping you would maybe possibly get me out of detention with Snape because, he thought I said something, and I might've but I'm afraid he heard me wro-"

"I'll see what I can do." She smiles. 

"Oh thank you so much, now you really are my favorite Professor." Aurora says back. She starts walking away, back to her friends.