𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

=★=

          "Winnie. I'll name you Winnie." Aurora said to her new owl. She turned to Harry. "What's yours called?"

          "Hmm... I think Hedwig." Harry replied.

          "Pretty." Aurora said, still smiling.

=★=

         The group of three, Hagrid, Harry, and Aurora were sitting at a long table eating soup. Harry seemed to be concentrating on something.

         "You all right, Harry? Ye seem very quiet." Hagrid asked him. Aurora looked up, also wondering why her brother had been so quiet.

         "He killed our parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this." Harry said pointing at the scar on his forehead. Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, now interested in their conversation.  

         "What do you mean Harry?" Aurora asked him. Harry had not told her this.

         Hagrid sighs and pushes his bowl away. "First, and understand this Potters, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-... his name was V-..." Hagrid struggled to say the wizards name.

         "Maybe if you wrote it down?" Aurora suggested.

         "No, I can't spell it. All right. His name was Voldemort."

         "Voldemort?" the twins said out loud.

         "Shh!" Hagrid shushed the two. Aurora and Harry looked around, not knowing what the big deal was. "It was dark times, dark times. Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. Nobody... not one. Except you two."

          "Us? Voldemort tried to kill... us?" Aurora asked, a little shaken up by the story.

          "Yes, that 'aint no ordinary cut on yer wrist, and your forehead." Hagrid said to Aurora and Harry. "Marks like that only comes from being touched by a curse... and an evil curse at that."

           "What happened to Vo-... to You-Know-Who? Harry asked curiously. Aurora sat there wide eyed.

           "Some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to go on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you two stumped him that night. That's why yer famous. That's why everyone knows your names. You're the twins who lived." 

=★=

           The twins, and Hagrid were at London Train Station, up on a crossing bridge. Harry and Aurora pushing a cart, and Hagrid walking beside them. A couple look at big tall man, not seeing someone as abnormal as him.

            "What are you looking at?" Hagrid asks them intimidatingly, they start walking faster. "Blimey, is that the time? Sorry Harry, Aurora, I'm gonna have te leave ya. Dumbledore'll be wanting his... well he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to it, that's very important. Stick to your tickets." Hagrid tells Aurora and Harry. Harry looks at his ticket and Aurora looks at hers.