𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

=★=

          Hagrid, Harry, and Aurora were walking around the streets of London. Harry and Aurora looked around in amazement, they have never seen much of London. The Dursley's barely took them anywhere. Harry looked down at the letter.

           "All students must be equipped with... one standard size two pewter cauldron and may  bring, if they desire, either an owl, cat, or toad." Harry said. 

            "Can we find all this in London?" asked Aurora, looking around to see if there are any stores that sell such things.

            "If yeh know where ter go." Hagrid responded. They walk into a corner store that Aurora hadn't even noticed was there. As soon as they walked in they could hear music, and loud talking.

             "Ah, Hagrid! The usual I presume?" A man behind a counter asked.

             "No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and Aurora buy their school supplies." says Hagrid, declining the mans offer.

             "Bless my soul, it's Aurora and Harry Potter." the man said, looking at the baffled twins. The pub goes silent. Aurora furrows her brows in confusion. A man comes up to the two Potters and shakes their hands.

             "Welcome back, Mr. and Mrs. Potter, welcome back." the man says.

             "Erm... thanks." says Aurora still confused. A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, then Rory's.

             "Doris Crockford, I can't believe I'm meeting you at last." the woman says. Aurora politely smiles at her.

             A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. "A-Aurora and Harry P-Potter. C-Can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet y-you." he stutters. 

             "Hello, Professor. I didn't see ya there. Harry, Rory, this is your Defense against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid says.

             "Oh, nice to meet you." Aurora smiles. Quirrell refuses. Aurora puts her hand down, her smile fading.

             "F-fearfully, fascinating subject. N-not that you need it P-potters, eh?" Quirrell says.

             "Yes, well, we must be going now. Lot's to buy. Heh." Hagrid tells Quirrell in a hurry.

             "Good-bye." says Harry and Aurora in unison. The three leave into a back room winery, in front of a brick wall. 

            "See, Potters, yer famous!" Hagrid tells the two confused twins.

            "But why are we famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who we are?" Harry asks. Aurora nods curiously, also wondering how they were famous.

            "I'm not sure if I'm the right person to tell ya that." Hagrid says as he taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks shift and open up to reveal, a hidden busy street. "Welcome, Harry, and Aurora, to Diagon Alley." Aurora looks around at the street and grins from ear to ear. This has to be a dream. Aurora thought to herself. Harry was thinking the same thing. He was looking at his sister, happy that she was happy. Also happy that they were away from that hell-hole, as Aurora called it.