𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

=★=

          The twins and McGonagall stop at Professor Quirrel's classroom. "Excuse me, excuse me, Professor Quirrell. Could I borrow Wood for a moment?"

          "Oh y-yes of course."Quirrel stutters. A tall, brunette boy gets up.

          "Potters, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have found you a seeker, and a chaser!"

=★=

          Harry, Ron, and Aurora are walking through the crowded halls. Sir Nicholas, and a lady ghost fly by. "Have you heard? Harry Potter is the new seeker, and Aurora Potter is the new chaser! I always new they'd do good."

          "Seeker and chaser? But first years never make the team! You two must be the youngest Quidditch players in..." Ron stumbles for words.

          "A century, according to McGonagall." Aurora tells him. Harry nods. Fred and George approach, and walk along with the three.

          "Well done, you two, Woods just told us!" Fred congratulated them, patting Aurora's shoulder.

          "Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." Ron told them.

          "Makes sense." Aurora said smiling.

          "Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." George said. Aurora and Harry's eyes widened.

          "Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally..." they break off from Harry, Aurora, and Ron, who walk across a courtyard. "But they turn up eventually!" the Weasley twins yell out from behind them.

          "Oh, go on, Harry, Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" Ron told the twins, trying to cheer them up, after their encounter with the redheaded brothers.

          "But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry asked worried. Aurora's eyes were still wide, thinking about the people that have vanished. Hermione walked up to the trio.

          "You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." Hermione told Harry. "Are you alright Rory? You look a little pale."

          "Just peachy." Aurora said, giving her a thumbs up, and an uneasy smile. They walk over to a trophy case, Hermione points at a plaque of Quidditch players. One lists the twins father, as a Seeker. 

          "Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too." Ron said, looking at the plaque. Aurora frowned, she hadn't seen anyone she knew on the chaser list.

          "I-I didn't know." Harry responded.

=★=

          The three are walking up a staircase. A railing pulls in...Hermione looks, but continues walking. "I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you two, than you both do." Ron tells the twins.  

          "Doesn't everyone?" Aurora says shrugging her shoulders. It was still weird to her that there were books made about her and her brother. The staircase shudders and begins to move. The group of four grab the railings.