𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

=★=

Aurora had woken from her dreamless sleep, by Hermione shaking her. This time however, she didn't moan or groan about being woken up. She got straight out of bed with a determined look on her face. It was time to stop Snape.

The two girls walked down to the Gryffindor Common room, to find the boys were already there waiting for them. They start to walk towards the exit, but stop when they hear a croaking noise.

"Trevor." Harry said, looking down at the toad in front of them.

"Trevor shh! Go, you shouldn't be here!" Ron whisper yelled at the toad, trying to shoo it away with his hands. Aurora and Hermione gave each other an anxious look.

"Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, arent you?" Neville suddenly appeared from behind a chair. 

Aurora tried her best not to laugh, one, because of the situation they were in, and two, because this scene played out in many of the Muggle movies she had seen.

Harry tried to reason with him. "Now, Neville, listen. We were-"

"No! I won't let you!" Neville stands up. "You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again! I-I'll fight you." He holds his hands in an awkward fighting position.

Aurora looked at Hermione and nodded her head before stepping towards him. "Neville listen to us, we know you're scared, but we are doing something very important."

Neville didn't seem to buy that, no matter how much he liked the girl. Instead, he adjusted his stance more and walked towards Aurora. She backed away, memories flooding her head. 

Ron took her hand, and pulled her behind him. He knew that Neville wouldn't hurt her, but the look on her face made him worry.

It was Hermione's turn to step up. "Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this." She takes out her wand from her pocket.

"Petrificus Totalus." 

Neville froze up, and fell to the ground with a thud. Aurora winced at his frozen face.

"You're a little scary sometimes...you know that? Brilliant, but scary." Ron said, not taking his eyes off of the frozen boy.

"Mhm." Aurora managed to get a sound out, nodding her head. She slightly squeezed Ron's hand, before letting go.

They all start to walk out, past Neville. They muttered their sorry's as they passed him, before walking through the corridors, to the third floor.

=★=

The four of them managed to fit under the invisibility cloak, sneaking along the corridors.

"Ow! You stood on my foot!" Aurora nudged Ron in the side.

"Sorry."

A flame lights. Hermione draws out her wand and points it at the door. "Alohamora."

The door opens and they step inside. 

"Wait a minute...he's..." Aurora tilts her head, and the cloak flutters of them. "Sleeping."

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." Harry said. They approach the sleeping dog.