𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

=★=

          The Dursley family and the twins walked outside, about to get in the car to head to the zoo. Aurora and Harry are about to open the car door and get in but they are stopped by their Uncle. "I'm warning you two now. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have meals for a week. Get in."

          Aurora used to be intimidated by her Uncle, but she wasn't afraid anymore. The worst he could do was kill them, but she and Harry knows that's not going to happen. He may hate their guts, but he would never kill them. He threatened them one time, I would but it would be too much of a mess. He said

=★=

          They walked into the reptile house of the zoo, and the first thing that Dudley had noticed, was the large Boa Constrictor.

           "Make it move." Dudley said to no one in particular. His father raps the glass cage.

           "Move!" Vernon yelled at the Boa Constrictor, trying to please his son. Dudley raps the glass much harder, and Vernon winces.

           "MOVE!" Dudley yells.

           "He's asleep!" Aurora says to Dudley, looking at the snake with sad eyes. Poor snake, she thought probably has to deal with hundreds of kids tapping at the glass each day.

           "He's boring." says Dudley walking away to another reptile. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon follow him, leaving Harry and Aurora with the snake.

          "Sorry about him," Harry says "He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you." The snake looks up and blinks. The twins eyes widen a little bit. 

          "Can you... hear us?" Aurora asks. The snake nods.

         "It's just we've never talked to a snake before. Do you... I mean... do you talk to people often?" asks Harry. The snake shakes his head. 

         "You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there? Do you miss your family?" Aurora questions. The snake turns it's head in the direction of a sign which says, BRED IN CAPTIVITY. "I see. That's us as well. We never knew our parents either." Aurora says. Harry nods.

        The now awake snake has attracted Dudley's attention. He rips over to the cage knocking Harry and Aurora to the floor. Aurora blows her brunette hair from her face. "Hey!" she exclaims. Dudley ignores her.

        "Mummy, Dad, come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing!" He yells to his parents. Dudley puts his sweaty hands on the glass wall. Harry and Aurora, from the ground, glare at him. Suddenly the glass disappears. Dudley wretches forward. "Whoa! Ahh!" he yells as he falls into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water. The snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of the twins.

         "Thanks" the snake tells them rolling out the 's'.

         "Anytime." Aurora says. Harry smiles. The snake starts off

         "SNAKE!" a man yells. There is a lot of screaming as the snake heads for freedom, hissing at people along the way. Dudley gets up to get out, but the glass is now back over the enclosure. He is stuck. He pounds the glass with his fists.

         "Mum! Mummy!" He yells, catching the attention of his Mother. She sees him and screams. "Mum, Help! Help me!" He yells again.

         "My darling boy! How did you get in there?" Aunt Petunia says, worried for her boy, and curious as to how he got in there.

          Harry and Aurora were still on the ground. Harry giggled and Aurora laughed out loud. Vernon glares down at them, and Harry's smile disappears. Aurora however did not see her Uncle and was still laughing at her cousin. Harry nudged her a little bit, and she nervously giggled when she saw her Uncle looking at her with his cold, dead eyes.

=★=

Hi again! I feel like I'm posting too much lol. I might type another and publish it tomorrow. Are my chapters too short? Should I make them longer? Tell me in the comments.