𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

=★=

           The train pulls into an outdoor station. Hagrid walks along the side aisle, with a glowing lantern, people are beginning to pour out of the train. "Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" Hagrid booms. Harry, Aurora, and Ron walk up to him. "Hello Harry, Aurora." Hagrid greets, looking down at them.

          "Hello Hagrid." the twins say.

          "Woah!" Ron says looking up at the tall, hairy man.

          "Right then. This way to the boats! Come on now, follow me." Hagrid, yells to the scared looking first years. Aurora doesn't blame them though. She was scared as well.

           Harry, Aurora, and Ron get into a boat with Hagrid, a number of boats next to them. Up ahead a huge castle can be seen. Aurora looks up at it in awe, everyone does. It was beautiful. "Wicked." Ron says. Aurora would have laughed but she was too focused on the castle in front of her.

=★=

            On a higher level, Professor McGonagall was waiting. She raps her finger on a stone railing, and then goes on the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers. "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup." She tells them. 

            A young boy, Neville Longbottom, spots his toad sitting near McGonagall. He jumps forward. "Trevor!" he exclaims grabbing his lost toad. The professor looks down at him. "Sorry." he says backing away. Kids laugh, and Aurora giggles at the situation in front of her.

           "The sorting ceremony will begin, momentarily." she says walking away. A blonde boy walks up to the two Potter twins.

           "It's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry, and Aurora Potter have come to Hogwarts." the boy says, winking at Aurora with a smirk. She rolls her eyes, disgusted. Everyone starts whispering. Aurora and Harry Potter? "This is Crabbe, and Goyle." he says pointing to, what seems to be, two of his goons. "And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Aurora and Ron snicker. Draco ignores Aurora, and turns to Ron. 

           "Think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe. You must be a Weasley." Malfoy says to him.

          "I'd be careful what you say to him, you greasy ferret." Aurora tells the mean looking boy, standing up for Ron. Ron turns and smiles at her.

          Draco turns to her and his smile fades. He doesn't know how to respond. Aurora gives him the fakest smile she has every given anyone. He then turns to Harry. "You'll soon find that, some wizarding families are better than others, Potters. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Draco says putting out both of his hands, for Harry and Aurora to shake.

          "I think we can tell the wrong sort for ourselves thanks." Harry says for both of them. Aurora just glares at Draco, Draco glares back. McGonagall returns and smacks him on the shoulder, with a newspaper. He retreats with one last glare.