𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

=★=

          Another owl flies by and drops it off. Inside Uncle Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up. In the closet, Harry and Aurora hear a whining noise. Aurora looks out the door to see her Uncle drilling wood over the letter box opening.

           "No more mail through this mailbox." He says mischievously. Aurora rolls her eyes and sits back down on the small bed

                                                                                             =★=

          "Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?" he asks his only son. Dudley shrugs. 

           "Because there's no post on Sundays." Harry says. Aurora lied down lazily on the living room floor. They weren't allowed to sit on any of the furniture. You'll ruin it with your dirty clothes!

           "Ah, right you are Harry. No post on Sunday. Hah! No blasted letters today, no sir." Aurora looked out the window to see millions of owls are perched. "No sir, not one blasted, miserable-" He got cut off by a letter from the fireplace zooming across his face. There is a rumbling and Aurora gets up and walks to the fireplace to investigate. Suddenly zillions of letters come flying out around her. 

            "AHH, Make it stop! Make it stop!" screamed Dudley. Petunia and Vernon started screaming as well. She looked around the room to see Harry jumping up on the coffee table trying to get one. He grabs one.

            " Come on!" yelled Aurora to Harry. They start to run away to their cupboard.

            "Give me that! Give me that letter!" they heard Vernon yell. He chased Harry and Aurora down the hallway. He grabbed on to Aurora's injured wrist and she yelled in pain. He grabs Harry as well.

             "Get off! Ahh!" yelled Harry.

             "Their our letters, Let go of him!" Aurora yelled. Vernon had let go of her after she kicked him in his chubby shin.

             "That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!" their Uncle yelled. Oh how wrong he was.

            "Daddy's gone mad hasn't he?" Oh Dudley. Aurora thought. He already was.

                                                                                          =★=       

             A house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The family is sleeping, with the twins on the cold dirt floor, with nothing but a blanket. They had drawn a birthday cake which reads: Happy Birthday Harry and Aurora. Harry looks at Dudley's watch which beeps 12:00.

             "Happy Birthday Harry." Aurora says to his twin brother.

             "Happy Birthday Rory." He says back. The Dursley's had never gotten them gifts. Well, one time they had given Harry old socks of Uncle Vernon's. Nothing for Aurora. They had never once celebrated the twins birthday. 

              Suddenly, the door thumps. Harry and Aurora jump. The door thumps again, the twins, and Dudley jump up and back away. Petunia and Vernon appear, Vernon with a gun. The door bangs once more and the door cracks open, a giant man appears. "Who's there? Ahh!" yelled Uncle Vernon.