𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

=★=

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" The first year Gryffindors, and Slytherins, were learning how to make objects levitate in charms class. Aurora and Ron were sitting on either side of Hermione, Aurora almost dozing off and jerking up when Hermione tapped her shoulder. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." Professor Flitwick beckoned everyone to repeat after him.

"Swish and Flick." Everyone said lazily. Aurora and Ron were barely moving their feathers and Hermione smacked them both in the back of the head. 

"Ouch!"

"What was that for?"

Aurora sat up in her seat, not wanting to get hit again. "Wingardium Leviosa." She recited it just how the Professor said to. The feather floated 2 inches off the table. "I'm doing it!" Aurora exclaimed. 

"It's just the wind Rory." Ron said grumpily as the feather floated out of the open window. Aurora frowned. 

"That feather has something against me." She said laying her head back on the table, not even bothering to ask for another one.

Ron sat up a little straighter and decided to give it a go. Aurora turned her head to face Ron, waiting to see him fail miserably. "Wingardium Leviosar." Ron said, flicking his wand up almost poking Hermione in the face. Nothing happened. Aurora turned the other way, not interested anymore.

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, youre saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Aurora sat up in her chair now."

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." Aurora told her expectantly. She's a first year, no one can make an object levitate on their first try. Or so she thought.

Hermione fixed her posture and swished her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa." The feather glows and floats up. Ron put his head on his books dejectedly, and Aurora slouched down in her chair, giving up. Show off. 

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms.Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" Flitwick exclaimed. Aurora rolled her eyes and looked over to Ron who was already looking at her. She began mocking the Professor and Ron stifled a laugh. "Do you have something to say Ms. Potter?" Aurora turned to Flitwick, who was looking at her with a stern look on his face.

"No, sir." Aurora faked a smile and put her head on her desk. She however didn't know, a certain Malfoy was staring at her from across the room.

=★=

Neville, Harry, Ron, Aurora, and Seamus are walking through a courtyard with other students all around. "It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" Ron said. Aurora looked the other way. She didn't like Hermione that much, but she honestly didn't mind her. She was there when Aurora needed help on exams, even though she was hesitant.

Hermione came running past, sniffling. "I think she heard you." Harry turned to Ron.

"No, duh. I'm going to talk to her." Aurora gave a disappointed look to Ron before chasing after Hermione.

=★=

"Hermione?" Aurora called. She walked into the girls bathroom, and by the time she found it, it had turned dark. I'm missing the Halloween feast for this.