𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

=★=

The group walks through a path in the forest. Aurora is right behind Hagrid, checking back every once in a while to make sure everyone is there. After about 15 minutes of walking they stop at a tree. Hagrid stops, bends down and dips his fingers in a silver puddle. He pulls out his fingers and rubs them together. A silver trail smears with his fingers.

"Hagrid, what is that?" Aurora asked, looking at the mysterious silver substance.

"What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something." 

Harry suddenly sees a large cloaked figure walking through the trees, but no one else sees it. 

Hagrid continues. "So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me."

"Okay." Ron says weakly. He didn't want to be split up from Aurora, especially when she was with Malfoy. He had to admit, he was a little jealous.

"Harry, Aurora, you'll go with Malfoy." Draco grimaces, but is internally happy. Harry and Aurora frown, but nod.

"Okay. Then I get Fang!" Malfoy exclaimed.

"Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Fangs whines.

Aurora bends down to pet Fangs. "Aw, don't listen to them Fangsy. They don't know what they're talking about." 

Ron smiles at the girl. Hagrid gives them directions and they part ways.

=★=

Draco, Aurora, and Harry are walking through the forest. Malfoy had taken the lamp so if they were in trouble, he would leave with the light instead of the twins.

"You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff." Draco complained.

"If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared." Harry said. Aurora laughed.

"Scared, Potter?" He scoffs, trying to play it cool for Aurora. 

The three hear a wolf howl. "Did you hear that? Come on, Fang. Scared." He shrugged it off.

The group approaches a flat ground with gnarled roots all over. Fang stops, then growls. "What is it Fang?" Aurora asked looking around the area.

Up ahead, a cloaked figure is crouched over a dead unicorn, drinking its blood. The figure raises its head, silver blood dripping from its mouth.

Aurora grabs her wrist, where her scar is, in pain. She looked over to Harry who did the same.

Draco screams and grabs Aurora by her other wrist, which had just healed, and tried to pull her with him. However, she pulled back and stayed with her brother, while Malfoy and Fang ran away.

Harry and Aurora are left by themselves. The figure slides over the unicorn and rises. It advances towards the twins, who back up. Aurora trips over a tree root, and accidentally pulls Harry down with her. They both crawl backwards. 

Suddenly, there is the sound of hoof beats. A figure leaps over them and lands near the cloaked figure. It rears, and the cloaked figure retreats, flying away. The man like horse turned to face them.