Prologue.

Dedicated to
@fictionstorylover1.
It was her idea and I just developed it.

Arnav banged his hand on his desk in anger in his study after reading the second report and watching the video Aman handed to him and the contents and what he just witnessed on the terrace made his blood boil in anger and pure rage.

Aman who has seen different shades of his boss cum friend was scared to see the new monster in front of him and he shuddered in fear.

Aman knew in all of this there was one person who will suffer the most and that was his good friend Khushi Kumari Gupta.

The most bravest girl he had ever known. She was the only person who was capable of standing up to Arnav and getting away with it with her head held high no matter how much challenges Arnav throw at her to belittle her.

In the past few day, he witnessed his friend go from beast to lover boy just for Khushi and he knew he was in love but what they just discovered could ruin everything.

Arnav was literally destroying everything in his study after reading the content of the file Aman gave him  but luckily for them the study was sound proof which prevented anyone from hearing what was going on.

Arnav stopped and turned to Aman.

"Aman..... I want you to do something for me. " Arnav said and Aman nodded and Arnav told him what he wanted him to do and when he was done Aman stood in shock.

"Arnav please don't do this...... Khushi will break if you do that.... I know you love her so please don't do this to her..... I beg you" Aman begged knowing Khushi will be heartbroken but Arnav won't barge.

"Aman.... Just do as I say." Arnav yelled in anger and Aman sadly nodded and left.

"Get ready all of you...... You will know what happens when you mess with Arnav Singh Raizada....... I will destroy all of you........ Because of you I hated the wrong person...... I will make you all pay dearly." Arnav said and moved down stairs to find the wedding about to begin.

He looked around to find Shyam shamelessly looking at and lusting over Khushi making his blood boil.

Arnav then moved his eyes to the target and smirked.

Two Hours Later.

Khushi slammed on the ground of the temple in tears, she moved her hand to her partition and felt a dry red substance on her partition.

She closed her eyes knowing it was real, she was now married against her will and the most painful part was she was in love with the man who forced her and her friend Aman was also his accomplice.

"Why did you do this Arnav?...... Why? " Khushi cried as Arnav, Aman and Mr Roy watched on.