Part 11

Payal with a smirk on her face moved closer to Shyam and slapped him so hard that even her hand started burning.

Shyam yelped in pain with tears cascading down his cheeks.

"Payalji.....Why are you doing this ? " Shyam cried like a baby.

"Why!? ....... You ask..... Then listen. " Payal gritted the words through her teeth and pulled Shyam's hair. "You deceived by family...... Harassed my baby sister and even when she is now married you are still stalking her......... This and more torture to come is you punishment for your deceit and you will wish you were dead." Payal concluded and let go off his hair.

A confused Shyam looked up at Payal.

"Why do you care what I do with Khushi?....... Didn't you betray her? " Shyam uttered in curiosity and fear seeing this devilish side of Payal.

"I betrayed and lied about you to protect her and execute my plans...... And don't ask me what it is because you will still find out soon or not because I can decide to kill you today and no one will care....... So you better be a good boy or I will order them to kill you. " Payal said and walked away after asking her men to give himself some more special treatment.

RM.

Payal entered together with Natasha while holding a lot of shopping bags and laughing at something.

Mami, Anjali and Nani were sitting in the hall having tea when Payal and Natasha entered with the shopping bags and gave it to Hari Prakash to place it in their respective rooms.

Anjali was burning in jealousy and envy at how freely Payal went shopping when her accounts and credit cards has been blocked as a punishment because of the argument she had with Payal.

She wanted to go shopping for tomorrow's fashion and flaunt to her friends but lo and behold she had to do with her old clothes and was lucky to find one she hadn't worn before.

Nani was also furious when Akash cut her off and just like Anjali, her cards and accounts had been blocked.

She hated the way Payal had Akash wrapped around her fingers and was beginning to miss Arnav  who never questioned her and Anjali's ridiculous sending habits but with Akash he was stingy and always made them feel like they were free loaders.

Mami who didn't want to be in the bad books of Payal kept quiet and silently watched as Payal walked past them with a victorious smile on her face and her head held high. She knew messing with Payal will be the end of her getting money from Akash.

"If I had know she would have been this cunning and manipulative then I wouldn't have agree to this marriage....... She hasn't even been married for a month and she is now dictating for Akash and like a fool in love he doesn't care about cutting us off financially just to please her. " Nani said in anger and disgust and Anjali nodded.

"You are absolutely right Nani...... She is a gold digger in disguise like her sister Khushi...... I miss my chote..... At least he will never allow me wear and old outfit to such prestigious gathering. " Anjali complained.

"Hello hi bye bye...... You better lower your voice of else if she hears you then she will tell Akash and you will be kicked out..... I better leave before you two drag me into this. " Mami said and walked briskly to her room leaving Nani and Anjali behind.

Both stood up to leave when they turned only to find Payal with her arms crossed and Natasha standing behind her looking at them and they both panicked and run away from there.