Part 10

Antar Designs.

All the employees were waiting for their lady boss who has become like family to them since the past few weeks. They knew this was their first participation in a major fashion show and wanted to impress their extraordinary boss and thank her for what she had done for them in such a short span of time.

Most of them thought she will be arrogant and a snobbish person but were shocked when the very first day she not only smile at them but also greeted all the employees individually getting to know them.

She also changed the policies of company from workers no longer paying for breakfast and lunch served by the canteen.

What surprised them the most was that she hired additionally staffs for the canteen which prepared delicious and healthy foods with Mr Shukla as the head of the canteen.

She also had one of the abandoned department rooms made into a daycare to take care of the kids of the employees who had a hard time finding nannies for their children since it was vacation for the children.

Caretakers were hired to take care of the kids as their parents worked. Even parents who can afford to pay for nannies started bringing their kids to work in order to socialize with the other children of their colleagues.

She increased the pay of the employees especially parents and elderly people.

In short Khushi was an amazing boss and they loved her so much that when Khushi asked them to keep her identity a secret, they did.

Khushi walked into the building only to find all the employees in the hallway.

"What's going on? " A confused Khushi asked.

"Khushi ma'am...... We know how hard you have been working to make the designs ready before tomorrow. " Shantanu the head of design said.

"That's why we have to finish everything today...... I know I have asked so much of you all already but the success of tomorrow's show will elevate us even higher...... So please all of you get back to work. " Khushi begged scared that they won't be able to finish on time.

"We can't go back to work because all the designs are done and ready. " Shantanu said and they all moved away and Khushi looked up to see all the designs worn by the models ready and completed.

Her eyes teared up and she went round inspecting all the dresses and suits and they were more than perfect.

"But how did you all do this..... Yesterday most of these dresses were half done but they are all complete now. " Khushi asked in wonder.

"We stay behind to finish it. " One of the female designer revealed shocking Khushi.

"Yes Khushi ma'am...... You did so much for us and if we can't sacrifice our little time for you then we will be the most ungrateful people on earth. " Another said.

"And don't worry Khushi ma'am...... Others outfits are on stand by and everyone is ready for tomorrow's show..... And we know how stressed you have been so please go home and rest...... We will take it from here....... And please no buts..... We need you refreshed for tomorrow. " Shantanu said and an overwhelmed Khushi smiled and nodded and left back home after bidding everyone good bye.

Arshi's House.

Natasha and Payal sat in the hall together Arnav, Aman and Mr Roy.

"Did anyone follow you here? " Arnav asked.