Epilogue.

Six Years Later.

On the Delhi Airport Road leading to Arnav and the family's new residence, sat Natasha.

She smiled loving the fact that this time her,her husband and their four months old biological son Prateek were going to live permanently in India now.

Natasha and Aman got married five months after Payal and Abhishek and Arshi's marriage.

They moved to London after two months of their marriage because Natasha didn't retire as she wanted to so Aman being the supportive husband he was left with her to London and managed the London AR branch.

She couldn't be more happier than this and if anyone had told her she would be marriage and even give birth, she would have shot that person in the head but here she is,a mother to a son who was conceived naturally when the doctor's said she couldn't.

She then remembered the day she nearly gave up on her marriage and hope of ever becoming a mother.

Flashback.

It was Arnav and Khushi's daughter's naming ceremony and the beautiful girl was named Arshi by her parent.

The naming ceremony went well and so did the party that followed afterwards.

Natasha watched Khushi who was sitting on the couch and was singing to Arshi who was gurgling in response and soon after Payal showed up with her nine months old daughter Shivani.

She sat by Khushi and Shivani stretched out her hand and touched her cousin's hand giggling.

Natasha smiled seeing this but felt a bang of envy consume her and feeling suffocated, she run away from there into the garden in tears.

She sat on the bench crying in guilt for feeling envious of her sisters oblivious of the pair of eyes that was watching her every move.

Natasha felt a hand on her shoulder and quickly wiped away her tears before looking behind to see Dadi .

She smiled and moved closer to Natasha and sat by her and Natasha gave her a nervous smile.

"It's normal to be envious of your sisters...... Don't feel bad about it. " Dadi said and Natasha looked at her in remorse and guilt.

"I do Dadi..... How can I be envious of my own sisters happiness..... Their happiness is supposed to be mine but here I am feeling envious of them and it's not normal....... Sometimes I feel like divorcing Aman is the best...... We are both orphans and there is a possibility of us not adding our bloodline to this world and its all because of me. " Natasha cried and Dadi wiped her tears.

"It doesn't matter to Aman so why are you hurting yourself...... You never know when one day you may fall pregnant and have your own child. " Dadi said and Natasha looked at her confused and surprised.

"Dadi..... You seems to have forgotten that I can't conceive because of what Akash did to me and the doctors have confirmed I can't conceive. " Natasha said to Dadi who smiled at her.

"I haven't forgotten my dear....... And doctors are not God....... We women are the greatest miracle on earth....... There are many women around the world whom have been told they can't conceive but did and had many children afterwards...... Don't give up my child and don't punish Aman for it...... He loves you more than his own life...... Don't mock that love by divorcing him...... Okay. " Dadi said and Natasha smiled and hugged her.