Part 2

Anjali and Shyam's Room.

Immediately they entered Anjali launched herself on Shyam and started hitting his chest.

"You bastard.... How could you?..... I tolerated your numerous affairs but trying to marry another is the limit. " Anjali cried and an angry Shyam who had had enough of her pushed her harshly on the bed and took predatory steps towards her scaring Anjali.

"What the hell do you think of yourself? ..... Don't you dare think you own me...... One word from me and you will be kicked out on the street empty handed. " Shyam yelled and moved to his closet to change but stopped and turned and said.

"If Akash is capable of kicking Arnav who is related to him out, then imagine what he will do to you..... And your Nani will hate you forever if she found out the truth of your identity and your crimes...... So don't you dare provoke me. "

Shyam warned a crying Anjali. She pulled out her phone when Shyam left to the bathroom and called her accomplice but he wasn't pick up.

"What the hell is wrong with this man?...... I have been trying to call him for the past two weeks but he is not picking...... This is all his fault.... It's because of his carelessness that's why I had to marry this criminal..... I have to do something to get rid of Shyam or else he will spoil all of our plans. " Anjali thought.

Arnav drove Aman and Mr Roy to their respective apartments, both men insisted Arnav and Khushi stay with them but he declined.

Khushi watched as Arnav drove on the street of Delhi not knowing where they were going.

She knew he was hurt by the discovery and any normal person will have never recovered but not this man beside her. Because she knew he was one unique person.

"Arnavji..... Where are we going? " Khushi asked breaking his reverie and Arnav pointed his hand to his phone.

"There is a hotel about two miles from here...... We will spend the night there and later on decided what to do next. " Arnav replied and smiled at his wife.

Khushi took the phone and typed a name on it and placed it back confusing Arnav and he looked at the GPS and realized Khushi had change their destination.

"Khushi..... Where is is place? ". Arnav asked.

" It's our new home and stop asking me questions and look ahead and drive. " Khushi replied with a smile and Arnav smiled back and drove to the new destination Khushi typed on the phone.

After half an hour later Arnav pulled up a beautiful house.

"Khushi

"Khushi.... Is this the house? " Arnav asked and Khushi smiled and nodded. "But whose house is this? "

"It's my parent's house...... This is where I grew up. " Khushi replied.