one.

AVAN

Acting was easy.

Well, easy if you didn't have a crush on one of your best friends, who also happened to be your onscreen girlfriend.

Acting wasn't easy for me.

How could it be? It was awful shooting a scene in Victorious with your crush, a scene where there was kissing involved, might I add.

And it was even more awful, when she was absolutely oblivious to my feelings towards her.

I watched as Liz giggled with Ari as they danced goofily to a song they both loved, Vic heading over to them to join their humorous dancing.

The girls were all goofing around on set, and my eyes were on Liz the entire time, her bright smile sending butterflies throughout my stomach.

I jumped when I felt a hand touch my shoulder, and let out a sigh of relief as I saw Leon smirking at me.

"What?" I mumbled, my heart beating a mile a minute at the scare.

"You've been staring at Liz for ten minutes now," Leon chuckled. "You need to face your feelings, man."

I sighed. "She doesn't feel the same way."

"And how would you know that?" The actor/musician raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because she thinks of us as best friends," I answered, running a hand through my hair.

"I thought Vic was your best friend."

"She is," I shrugged. "I can have more than one best friend. But with Liz...I don't want to be just best friends."

"I know how it feels, man," Leon let out a sigh, his eyes fixed on Victoria. "If only Vic looked at me how you look at Liz."

I let out a soft chuckle. "Guess we're both in the same boat, huh?"

The musician chuckled as well, nudging my side with an elbow. "Guess we are, man."

We both turned back to stare at the carefree girls, watching as they giggled breathlessly, big smiles on their faces.

"What are we talking about?" Matt asked as he walked up to us, his eyes flicking to Ari before turning his attention back to Leon and I.

"The girlies," Leon answered, cocking his head towards the actresses.

Matt nodded in understanding. "Ah. They're cuties."

I nodded, looking back at Liz. "They sure are."

"Guys!" Ari giggled, running up to us as Liz and Vic followed. "We should all hang out tonight, at my house! We don't have to shoot tomorrow, y'know."

Liz smiled brightly at me, her smile alone enough to make my breath catch. "Do you want to? We haven't gotten to hang out as much as we used to."

I quickly nodded, accepting the invitation gratefully. "Of course I do. Can't wait."

Leon and Matt both nodded in agreement, and Ari and Vic squealed in excitement.

"Yay!" Ari clasped her hands together, smiling big, her dimples on full display. "My house tonight, eight o'clock sharp!"

"Sounds good," we all nodded, and I felt Liz's tight grip on my arm.

"We have to get ready for the next shot!" She informed me happily, and I smiled.

"Lead the way then, Miss Gillies."

She rolled her eyes playfully at the nickname, but tugged on my sleeve, making me follow her to 'Jade's' locker.

"This cardigan is itchy," she complained as she tugged on her own black sleeve. "And it's hot."

"Take it off, then," I suggested, shrugging as if I didn't care. "We still have twenty minutes before it's time to shoot again."

She contemplated it for a moment, then shrugged off the black cardigan, leaving her in only a tight tank top as she pushed the cardigan into the scissor-covered locker.

I tried not to stare too much, but it was rather hard, the tank top being quite tight-fitting on her, displaying her sharp curves and hips. I sucked in a breath, and she raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

"What is it?"

My eyes snapped to hers, and I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Uh, nothing. Nothing at all."

She didn't seem to be satisfied with the answer, but shrugged it off, and I let out a silent sigh of relief.

But it was going to suck, knowing that I had to stare at her body, without being able to touch it.

Hopefully Beck had a lot of touching scenes in this episode.

-----

one word: elavan.

five words: i ship elavan so hard.

ten words: this book is probly gonna suck, you have been warned.

idk how i feel about the cover...should i change it? lemme know because idk lmao.

comment what you think if you feel like it!

-izzy