thirty-four.

LIZ

I had been spending more and more time with Avan, and the more time we were together, the more I continued falling for him.

He was definitely the sweetest guy imaginable.

"Okay!" Dan clasped his hands together, getting all of our attention. "Time to shoot the next shot!"

Avan wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, and I smiled softly as the others started rehearsing.

Ari noticed our position and she wiggled her eyebrows, smirking at us, before turning back to Matt.

After another hour of filming, our friends came up to Avan and I, their eyes curious and suggestive as their eyebrows raised.

Avan and I had been sitting on the couch, his arm wrapped around my waist once again, pulling me even closer to him.

It was like he just couldn't keep his hands to himself, not that I minded.

"You guys official now?" Leon questioned, arching an eyebrow as Vic softly giggled from beside him.

"Taking things slow," Avan answered. "But yes, we are."

I smiled and laid on his shoulder. Things just couldn't get any better than this.

"Well we're throwing a party at Ari's place," Leon continued.

"Not an actual party," Victoria rolled her eyes. "Just a fun hang out, all together. You two wanna come?"

Avan and I exchanged a look, and nodded in agreement.

"Great!" Ari squealed, flipping her bright red hair over her shoulders. "Once again, eight o'clock sharp!"

Avan and I nodded before they all ran off, and I chuckled lightly.

"What's so funny, Gillies?" Avan cooed playfully, and I smiled at him.

"Nothing much," I answered. "Just waiting for the rest of them to get together."

"Like Ari and Matt, and Leon and Vic?"

"Mhm." I cuddled into his chest and heaved a content sigh, his fingers running through my hair softly.

"You're incredibly perfect," he murmured as he continued his gentle strokes through my hair. "You know that, right?"

I smiled against his chest, tracing patterns on his collarbone as I hummed. "Maybe."

"Well you are. You'll always be perfect in my eyes."

His words always triggered my emotions, and I just kept on with my soft hums, enjoying the feeling of just laying there with him.

He was the incredibly perfect one.

I didn't deserve him, but yet there I was, embraced in his arms as he kissed my head lovingly.

And as I said before, things just couldn't get better than this.

-----

why do i feel as if my chapters are getting shorter and shorter.

oh ik. because they are.

trying my best to make them a bit longer, guys. but this book is coming close to the end...

comment your thoughts if you want to!

-izzy