twenty-nine.

LIZ

I woke up cuddled up next to Avan, who was sound asleep. I smiled at his peaceful state and brushed some hair out of his face, admiring how adorable he looked.

Honestly, I could get used to this.

If only I wasn't so screwed up.

I didn't deserve Avan. He was the cutest and sweetest thing ever. I didn't want to screw him up too.

I kissed his cheek before standing up, grabbing my clothes from the floor. I went over to where his dresser stood and pulled out one of his big t-shirts- I knew he wouldn't mind.

It was only fair to go downstairs and make him some breakfast, since he had been so sweet to me last night. So I ran my fingers through my hair and headed downstairs, moving around some items in his cabinet to try and find something to make for breakfast.

I settled for some waffles, bacon, and eggs, setting up the waffle maker quickly. I usually never cooked without music, so I grabbed my phone, going to my playlists and picking a random song.

I hummed along with the tune of the song as I cooked- cooking was actually quite peaceful. I enjoyed it.

After the waffles and bacon we're finished I placed the food onto a plate, then got started on the eggs, then placed them on the plate as well, just as Avan came down the stairs while rubbing his eyes like a child.

Which I found rather adorable.

His eyes fell to what I was wearing, which was only his big t-shirt, then flicked to the food on the counter, a grin gracing his lips as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

What the hell even were we at this point?

I had no idea.

"You're too perfect," he murmured as he buried his face into my neck, breathing in softly.

Lies.

I smiled. "Thank you. Now go eat your breakfast I cooked for you."

His words left an amazing feeling sprouting in my stomach, but I didn't know what that feeling was.

He headed over to the counter and sat down in a chair, stabbing a forkful of waffles and bringing it to his lips.

"Is it good?" I asked after he had finished eating most of it, going over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Amazing." He craned his neck to look at me. "Just like you."

This day was already off to a great start.

-----

wattpad is so screwed up...i had to rewrite this chapter four times AND wattpad wouldn't even let me publish it until now...i had planned to publish this chapter last night. smh.

make sure to comment your thoughts!

-izzy