nineteen.

LIZ

This was too much.

I wanted Avan. I didn't want Avan. I liked him. I didn't.

I mean, we were friends. I wasn't supposed to have feelings for him. None of this was supposed to happen.

I wanted to be friends. But I also wanted to be more.

I guess there was really no point in hiding my feelings anymore. But I was going to do it anyway. I couldn't let him take advantage of me. Well, he was basically already doing that now. And I wanted it to stop before it could get any worse.

His touch was electrifying, and it sent sparks along my skin whenever he touched me. It felt amazing, but I knew it shouldn't have.

While we were filming an episode of Victorious I saw Avan and Vic laughing with each other, and he was dangerously close to her.

I watched as he wrapped his arms around her to give her a hug, and my blood boiled.

I knew Avan and Vic were nothing more than friends, but I didn't like seeing them so close to each other. Avan wasn't supposed to hug other girls. He was only allowed to hug me.

Damnit. Now I sounded jealous.

I wasn't jealous. I just didn't like seeing another girl with Avan, that was all.

That didn't mean I was jealous.

I saw happiness in Avan's eyes as he hugged Victoria, and I frowned. I never saw him so happy when he was with me.

Maybe he did have feelings for Victoria.

Vic was beautiful, no doubt about it. And we were really close friends. Not as close as Ari and I, but still close. And I couldn't get mad at her. She liked Avan, so what? I didn't care.

I definitely didn't care. Not at all.

I noticed Avan shooting me a glance, and I huffed, standing up from my seat on the ground and walking away.

Why was I acting so jealous? I wasn't a jealous person. Avan and Vic were close. Really close.

Maybe I should try and make him jealous as well.

I saw Matt chatting with Leon, and I headed over to them happily. "Hey guys."

"Hey Gillies," Matt quipped, grinning at me.

"What's up?" Leon asked while he smiled at me.

"Nothing much," I answered, sitting down next to the two guys. "Where's Ari?"

"Somewhere around here," Leon chuckled softly. "She's always running around set."

I laughed lightly and my eyes flicked to Avan, who looked at the guys and I, a frown present on his face.

My job here is done.

-----

we got our laptops today! now i don't have to update using my phone :)

don't be shy, comment your thoughts!

-izzy