eighteen.

AVAN

The next day on set was certainly not what I was expecting.

Liz was ignoring me the entire time. We were busy filming the episode The Gorilla Club, which personally, wasn't an episode that I liked.

Liz looked angry. Maybe she was just getting into character.

I hoped that she was only getting into character.

But when it was time to take a break, she didn't even look at me.

I followed her like a lost puppy into the dressing room, where she fixed her hair a bit and stared at her appearance in the mirror.

"Hey," I quipped cheerfully.

She ignored me, which felt like a punch in the gut.

I watched as she took out her green streaks, placing them on the table as she brushed out her black locks.

"Liz," I tried again, and she turned around to face me, but didn't say anything.

"Liz." I stepped closer to her, and her back pressed into the counter as she stared up at me, still silent.

Her bright blue eyes were slowly pulling me in, her tongue darting out to wet her lips. Just the sight made my heart race and skin heat.

Without waiting any further I grabbed her hips and lifted her onto the counter, a slight gasp leaving her lips at the action. I then cupped her cheeks in my hand, staring into her blue eyes deeply.

My eyes darted to her lips, hoping she would get the hint, and I slowly leaned in.

But before my lips could touch hers, a squeal erupted from behind me.

"Oh my gosh!" Ariana exclaimed, in excitement more than anything else.

I jumped away from Liz, my head snapping towards Ari, who covered her mouth with a hand, her brown eyes wide.

"It's not what it looks like," Liz immediately blurted, but I could see a pink blush creeping to her cheeks.

"It looks like you two have something going on," the red head wiggled her eyebrows at us, and Liz's blush turned darker.

"Nothing's going on," she answered, hopping off of the counter and pushing past me and Ariana, walking out of the room.

Ariana turned back to look at me with raised eyebrows, and I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"I know," I sighed again. "Don't break her heart."

Ari narrowed her eyes at me. "You better not, Jogia."

I nodded in understanding. "I won't. I wouldn't do that to her."

The red head shrugged. "Good. Now c'mon, Dan's waiting for us."

I nodded again, and followed Ari out of the dressing room and back to filming.

-----

honestly i hate school.

english is cool tho.

comment your thoughts if you want to!

-izzy