twenty-five.

LIZ

I stood there, my body pressed against the wall as Avan's lips were attached to my neck, my eyes slowly closing in pleasure.

I knew we had to stop at some point, but god I didn't want to.

I was so bipolar, I swear to god.

But his lips on my neck just felt way too good.

I moaned as he sucked on a specific spot, my back arching as he didn't stop. God, this felt so good.

"Avan," I gasped softly, my eyes shut right, not able to open them because of the pure pleasure.

"No talking," he murmured against me, and I almost hissed as he gently bit my neck, soothing the skin right after with his tongue.

"Avan!"

"I said no talking." He pulled his lips away from my neck, and I whined at the sudden loss of contact.

"And I didn't tell you to stop," I hissed back.

"You're not the one in charge here," he said cockily, his eyes burning a cruel gaze into mine.

Where the hell did sweet and loving Avan go?

Before I could say anything else, his lips pressed to mine once again.

I felt his hot hands under my thighs as he lifted me up in his arms, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist in pure reflex.

His lips molded perfectly with mine, and this honestly was just too perfect.

"We...have to," I moaned softly as his lips skimmed my jaw. "Get back...to set..."

"Everyone probably went home a while ago," he tugged on my ear with his teeth, my nails digging into his shoulders as I cocked my head to the side, allowing him more access.

"I doubt it," I answered breathlessly.

"What did I say about talking?" He purred in my ear, sending shivers down my spine in excitement.

"To not talk."

"Then do what I say," his lips ran over my neck ever so softly. "And don't talk."

"Avan, please- "

"You really don't know how to listen, do you?" He tsked, and I didn't answer. "Oh, now you don't answer?"

I had never seen this side of Avan, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

"I know how to listen," I grumbled as he pulled his lips away from my burning skin.

He lifted my chin up with a thumb and forefinger, making my eyes stare into his. "Then listen to me when I tell you do to something."

I swallowed thickly and nodded, my heart racing. Not in fear, but in excitement.

Now this Avan, was an Avan I could get used to.

-----

guys i honestly think i have a problem with writing so much.

like i have a stack of homework, yet here i am, writing while one direction blasts in my ears.

i miss the good ol days, man.

but anyways, make sure to comment your thoughts!

-izzy