seven.

AVAN

"Why are we here?" Liz asked as we both got out of the car, walking up to the Victorious RV set. "We don't have to shoot until tomorrow, y'know."

I nodded, opening the RV door and walking inside. "I know."

Liz looked around the RV, smiling a bit. "I don't know how Beck and Jade can spend so much time in here. It's stuffy."

"It's not so bad," I protested, running a finger along the top of the dusty brown drawer and rubbing my fingers together. "I could handle living in here for a bit."

She snorted. "Yeah. For a 'bit' as in a week."

I shrugged, grinning a little. "I think it's cute how Beck and Jade practically live together in here."

"Of course you do." She rolled her eyes as she sat down on the edge of the bed. "So why exactly are we here again?"

I shrugged again, sitting down next to her. "I just thought it'd be nice to come here, y'know?"

"We're coming here tomorrow," Liz pointed out, chuckling lightly. "Where'd you put your washer on a string?"

I tried to ignore the fact that she said 'your' instead of 'Beck's,' and stood up to pull out the washer necklace from the bedside table drawer. "Right here. Where's yours?"

She pulled out the washer on a string from under the collar of her shirt, and I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

She never took it off.

"Makes no sense to take it off every take," she shrugged, her fingers reaching up to play with the necklace. "So I just keep it on."

I swallowed thickly and nodded in understanding.

God, you make it so hard for me not to fall for you.

"So are we just gonna stay here all day, or what?" She asked, hopping up from the bed as she shot me a grin.

I smiled and grabbed my keys that have dropped to the bed, and walked out of the RV as she followed. "I don't really have much else to do, other than go back home and get some things done, which I can do later. So what else you wanna do?"

She shrugged as she got back into the passenger seat of the car. "I don't know. Surprise me."

I smirked and began driving. "You sure you want me to surprise you?"

She looked at me with a curious gaze. "Sure, why not?"

I didn't reply.

Just continued driving, the smirk still evident on my lips.

-----

ahhh 100 reads already!

tysm <3

don't be shy, comment your thoughts!

-izzy