1

Yongsun POV

  I enter the RBW building and wait, patiently, for the elevator to arrive. Someone must've gone up to the administration, since the elevator's coming from the 5th floor. I take my phone out of my pocket, checking if anyone tried to contact me during the morning.

  Not even three minutes pass and the elevator arrives. I get in, bowing to some workers who leave through the automatic doors. I see them close in front of me and gently press the button for the 2nd floor.

  The elevator makes a noisy sound, the doors open and I start awkwardly walking through the long corridors full of rooms. As soon as I reach room 11, I knock on the door just to open it, 3 seconds later. As expected, I interrupt the practice. The girls look at me, and Hyejin sighs.

“You're late, Yongsun... Again.”
My first thought is to apologize, but I get interrupted by Wheein, walking near me and whispering.
“You should go check on Byulie. She's been acting like this since early morning.”

  As soon as Moonbyul’s name is mentioned, my heart races and I look at her. She's sitting in the corner of the room, apparently watching something on her phone. I smile to Wheein, mouthing a “thank you”, and quickly leave her behind to check on the dark haired girl.

  “Byulie?” I whisper, calmly sitting next to her. “Is everything okay?”
She doesn't seem to pay attention to me, so I slowly put my hand on her shoulder. “What’s going on?”

Her attention finally moves from the screen and she looks at me. Her cheeks slowly turn rosy and her eyes start getting brighter, almost like she's about to cry.

  “Byulie? You're starting to worry me. Can you talk, please?”
My hand starts to shake as I slowly take it from her shoulder. I stare at her, hoping for an answer. My heart has never been this tight.

She keeps looking at me, and it seems like she's trying to say something, but nothing comes out of her lips. We stay like that for a while, before she's able to say something.

  “How are you so pretty?”, she says and smiles.

  My once concerned and affectionate look turns into madness and annoyance. “I swear, Moonbyul, I'll stop caring about you from now on”.
As soon as she sees the look on my face, her cheeks turn red and she starts laughing uncontrollably.

  “Would you stop caring about me if I was dying? Like, in front of you?” 
I roll my eyes and stand up, looking at her from above. Ignoring her stupid question, I quickly join the rest of the group, leaving her behind.

  Moonbyul eventually joins, and the four of us gather around to discuss ideas. Wheein touches my leg, probably asking for my attention. I look at her.

  “So... what's with Moonbyul?”, She whispers, curiously. “Is it something important?”

  I shake my head, rolling my eyes again, and focus on Hyejin, who's talking about her ideas. I can see Wheein shrugging, but I'm really not in the mood to talk.