Reckless - Bonus Chapter Two

Bonus Chapter Two

Nash - The First Meeting

“Nash… I thought you were taking me home.”

I glance at the redhead underneath my right arm, and I force myself not to roll my eyes. If she wanted someone to take her home right away, she should’ve left with Kane. I was in the mood for a little something that wasn’t sex.

I flash her a straight smile, “Don’t you want a few drinks?”

She pouts her red stained lips up at me, and then rolls her eyes. I take that notion as a yes and pull her down the street towards The Black Star.

Once we’re directly outside of the bar, I walk through the door, not bothering to wait for whatever-her-name-is. Jim, the owner, and his crew know me well so I seat myself at my favorite booth and wait for the redhead to follow.

When she finally finds me, a scowl contorts her makeup-caked face.

“You could have the decency to wait for me, you know?”

“Yeah. Yeah,” I wave her off, looking around the packed bar.

I don’t see Alison, my usual server. But I do catch sight of a girl I’ve never seen before.

“Hey Blondie,” I call out, making her turn around.

An angry frown graces her face, her green eyes flaming under the glow of the fluorescent lights. When she spots me, though, the anger erases and her jaw drops a little. I know that look; girls give me that look all the time, falling to their knees begging me to take them back to my place. But something about this girl’s look is different.

I keep my eyes trained on her as she walks over and, surprisingly, she doesn’t break eye contact with me. Her blond hair is long and falls down the front of her body, framing her small face.

“Yes?” she asks, her voice smooth and delicate.

I give her my look - the full out smile that I know makes panties drop, “Uhm, we haven’t been served yet…”

I watch as her eyes widen in apology. The look on her face is innocent, and I can’t help but be drawn to her. She sputters out an apology about lack of employees and a busy night. I dismiss the excuse, understanding how busy this place gets.

I take in her appearance again, not recognizing her at all. But if she works here, I should be able to recognize her - I come here all the time. I ask the blonde if she’s new and she nods adamantly, a tinge of pink coloring her cheeks.

She’s cute.

Wait, what… I didn’t think women were cute. I look at the redhead from my peripheral vision and all her rocker glory - she was the type I usually went after. Full of tattoos, hot as hell, and filled with undeniable sex appeal. Someone who didn’t mind what I had to offer - one night of full pleasure - and completely understood the lifestyle I lived.

Taking a deep look at the blonde waitress, I notice her delicate and fragile figure. She definitely isn’t someone I would usually take an interest in. But that could change...

“Yeah, I’m new here. I’ve been here about a week,” she says softly.

It clicks in my head, “That’s why.”

Jim and his crew were always in need of new servers, The Black Star was always a packed house. I wasn’t surprised he hired her. The blonde seems like she wants to say something else, but the other woman I came with interrupts.