Chapter 1

It was a warm August morning. The breeze was blowing, and the trees were dancing. Couples walked hand in hand, as children raced down the sidewalks to reach the bus. Today was the first day back to school for all the children. Some were joyful, as others wished to stay home and enjoy the beautiful day.

A young girl named (Y/n) (L/n) who was 16, was excited for school. Sure she didn't have a lot of friends, but that didn't bother her. She always kept busy with her school work. She happily raced out the door with a piece of toast in her mouth.

"Have a wonderful day!" Her mother shouted.

"I will," the young girl yelled back.

And she was off, racing down the sidewalk.

~

"Hey (y/n), over here," the girl heard as she arrived at the school gates.

She turned to the right to see her best friend Haruto Suzuki. He had dark brown hair, bright green eyes, and was extremely tall and well built. He was kinda every girls crush one might say.

"HARUTO!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she ran towards her friend.

She jumped onto his arms, and gave him a bear hug.

"How have you been?" The tall boy asked.

"Eh, I've been better," the girl said as she jumped out of his arms.
"And you?"

"Oh, I've been really good actually. I made the volleyball team!" The giddy boy exclaimed.

"Really! That's awesome!" (Y/n) said as she jumped up and down.

The two best friends laughed at their childlike behavior.

"Hey," Haruto started as they walked into the school court yard," did you hear about the new science teacher?"

"No I didn't," the (h/c) haired girl said.

"I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard some girls talking about it," Haruto said as they sat at a table.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see for ourselves," (y/n) said as she sat down.

The young girl and Haruto chatted away until the bell rang.

"So, what do you have for first hour?" The brown haired male asked.

"Oh, I actually have science," the girl stated.

"Darn, I have geometry. Well, you'll have to tell me what the teachers like," Haruto said as he gave the girl a hug.

"Will do," she said with a wave.

The two students went their separate ways. (Y/n) sighed, bummed she didn't have her first our with her best friend.

'Oh well,' she thought as she walked towards the science classroom.

~
*a few weeks earlier*

"You're hired!" An older woman said as he shook hands with the younger gentleman.

'That was extremely easy,' the younger man thought to himself.

His name was Fuji Takahashi. A 28 year old man who just got done with an interview. He had heard of an opening at Gintama High School, and decided to take a shot. He had heard about Gintama quite a lot. He knew the school very well actually. It's where his little angel went to school at. His sweet, precious angel.