21

Violet~

It's been four days since Archie called me mom and Evan cleared the misunderstandings. I didn't see Evan after that day since he went to Singapore to meet a client. Archie is with Sam in his office, who is taking good care of him, along with his temporary nanny, Aunt Liz, whom I haven't met yet.

My baby didn't speak again after that day. Sam thinks I had a hallucination about Archie calling me, Mom as I have been thinking about his first word. And he also challenged me that Archie's first word will be Sam and he would make sure of it.

It's been only four days and I am already missing Evan, I am planning to tell him about Archie, once he comes back. I don't want to do it over phone, so the only best thing to do now is to wait.

I sat on my chair thinking about the ways to explain Evander about Archie, when a knock on the door disturbed me.

"Enter." I said sitting straight in my chair.

"Hello, Ms. Everly? " A familiar chirpy voice came from the door way.

"Daisy!" I squealed and ran to hug her.

"Slow down, I don't want my bones to be broken." Daisy laughed loosening my hold on her.

"I missed you." I pouted, "how did your vacation go? Where is Gabriel?"

"Well, I missed you too, everything went well, we enjoyed a lot. Gabriel went to office, some emergency work." Daisy answered. 

Daisy Dayholt is my childhood friend, who was married to Gabriel Mason for an year and returned after celebrating her anniversary vacation in Maldives. She is my secret keeper and like a big sister. And I am glad she came back from vacation. She can help me with my feelings and fears regarding Evander. Since no one but Daisy knows about Evander being Archie's dad.

"Back to Earth, Vi." Daisy said waving her hand in front of my face.

"I am sorry, come on, let's go out and grab something to eat while we catch up on the things." I said grabbing my car keys and handbag, pulling Daisy towards the door.

"Whaat!? " Daisy shrieked, "Evander! As in Evander Arlette, who is Archie's father? " Daisy asked in surprise when I told her about all the happenings regarding Evander.

After we settled down in the red and black chairs of our favourite restaurant, after placing our orders.

"Shh... Daisy, don't shout. We don't want people to know." I said shushing her.

"OMG, Vi, so many things happened and you are telling me this now? " Daisy said throwing her hands in air. "Does he knows about Archie? "

"Daisy, I am confused about my feelings after he told me about the misunderstanding between us. I didn't tell him anything, since I don't want to be hurt again believing him so easily and I don't want Archie to get hurt in process. But now I am thinking about telling him about Archie."

"Are you planning to hide Archie's existence from him? " Daisy questioned.

"No, I will tell him but I want to tell him in person. I don't know, how he would react. What if he takes my baby away from him? The custody case and stuff." I sighed scared.

"Vi, I will support no matter what, I got your back, come what may." Daisy said sincerely keeping her hand over mine.

"Thank you Daisy, that means a lot to me." I said gratefully.

"Okay, let's leave this stuff here." Daisy said straightening her posture, flipping back her chestnut hair, "Tell me about your plans for the little Munchkin's birthday this weekend."