2

Naruto sat in the alleyway. The villagers were beating him up - again. And he wouldn't do anything about it.

'Stop!' A boy his age, 5, said, holding a brandished kunai.

The Uchiha crest was on his back.

'Pppt. Sasuke Uchiha. Why are you even helping this demon.' The villagers spat.

'He's a person, you know.' Sasuke said, disgusted. 'Come on, boy, let's go. My name is Sasuke.'

Sasuke led Naruto out of the alley, into a park.

'What's your name? I want to be your friend.' Sasuke asked kindly.

'Naruto. I'm an orphan.' Naruto said.

'Do you want to join me in my family?' Sasuke asked.

The Uchiha wanted a friend his age - like Naruto.

'Yes! Thank you!' Naruto cheered.

'He's the Uchiha heir. Go with him.' Madara whispered in Naruto's mind.

Sasuke brought Naruto to the Uchiha compound.

'Sasuke, who's this?' Fugaku said.

'He's my new friend! He's an orphan. Can we adopt him, pleaseeee!' Sasuke said.

'Sure.' Itachi said.

The Uchiha quickly signed the adoption papers, and Naruto had become an official Uchiha. Minato didn't care, he just allowed it. He didn't even care if Naruto joined another clan!

'Hello, Naruto.' A woman said kindly. 'I'm Mikoto Uchiha. I'm your mom, ok?'

'Ok, mommy!' Naruto said happily. 'Is that my daddy?'

Naruto pointed at Fugaku, who nodded.

**Timeskip, one week**

'So Naruto, do you know who your parents are?' Mikoto asked.

Naruto nodded. 'The Hokage and his wife.'

The Uchiha's mouths dropped open in shock.

'He dumped me and disowned me.' Naruto spat.

'Naruto, you are now an Uchiha, ok? Your family isn't the Hokage's family anymore, ok?' Itachi said.

'Ok, nii-san!' Naruto said, cheerful again.

The Uchiha had become Naruto's family: Itachi was his older brother, Sasuke was his younger brother, Shisui was his cousin, and Fugaku and Mikoto were his parents.

'Boys, today we're going to do Sharingan training!' Itachi announced.

Naruto and Sasuke cheered.

'Let's go to the Uchiha training grounds!' Itachi said.

The boys walked to the yard. Naruto and Sasuke had become best friends, they trained together, and learnt together.

'Show me your Sharingan.' Itachi said.

Sasuke's three-tomoe Sharingan appeared, and Naruto's Eternal Mangekyo Rinne-Sharingan appeared. Itachi gasped. How did Naruto get that special Sharingan? He didn't even have the Rinnegan!

'Naruto, you aren't an Uchiha by blood, how did you get those eyes?' Itachi asked.

'A guy called Hagoromo Otsutsuki gave them to me.' Naruto said.

He was still a kid, and didn't really know what to do with them. He only knew the basics through Madara.

'That's the Sage of Six Paths!' Itachi thought.