6

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke leaped into the trees while Mito attacked Kakashi with the Kage Bunshin. 

'Oh, Mito's getting her ass kicked so bad!' Naruto laughed silently, as Sasuke chuckled and Sakura giggled.

Finally, Mito dangled from a tree.

'Let's do this!' Naruto yelled.

Sasuke shot out 50 shuriken, as Sakura leaped forward and used clones to attack Kakashi with kunai. Naruto shot senbon straight at Kakashi's vital points.

'Sasuke-kun! Why are you working with the pig and demon? You should be working with me!' Mito screeched.

'Hn.' Sasuke said, as he leaped out and shot a Fireball at Kakashi together with Naruto.

Sakura jumped back at the last moment and shattered the ground with a metal gauntlet that Naruto had unsealed from a scroll, as Sasuke leaped over, Shunshinning around the area.

'Naruto!' Sakura and Sasuke said together.

'On it!' Naruto quickly Shunshinned over, throwing kunai at Kakashi. 'Silent Theft!'

Naruto quickly swiped the bells and tossed the other two bells to Sakura and Sasuke.

'Nice.' Naruto smiled.

'You pass, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.' Kakashi said.

Suddenly, a redhaired bratty girl leaped over and swiped Sakura and Naruto's bells!

'You'll be going back to the Academy, demon and pig.' Mito said, sticking her tongue out at Naruto and Sakura.

'MITO! This childish behaviour is unacceptable! You will go back to the Academy! The purpose of the exercise is teamwork, not selfishness and Sasuke!' Kakashi roared. 'You do not pass, as you were foolish, you stole from your teammates, and you kept on screaming for Sasuke! Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, you are dismissed.'

'Ok, Kakashi-sensei!' The three members of Team 7 said, Naruto and Sasuke Shunshinned away and Sakura leaped away.

'NO! I AM THE HOKAGE'S DAUGHTER AND I CANNOT GO BACK TO THE ACADEMY! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY FIRED! MOMMY WILL REPLACE YOU!' Mito screamed. 'AND YOU MUST TRAIN ME ONE ON ONE SO I CAN BE BETTER THAN THE PIG AND THE DEMON!'

'Sorry, Mito, I've decided to train Sakura. She needs training the most. Sayounara!' Kakashi said, before Shunshinning away.

~ Namikaze Estate, 4 Hours Later ~

Mito sat down on her seat at the table.

'Papa, I was paired with that demon and a pig! Kakashi-sensei said that he wouldn't train me and would train that pig instead!' Mito said. 'AND I WAS SENT BACK TO THE ACADEMY FOR NOT WORKING WITH MY TEAM!'

'I didn't have that problem.' Menma said silently. 'I even made friends with my team already. Except that Guy-sensei is weird.'

'Good job, Menma, and Mito, I'll teach you with Mom, ok? And I'll pull you out of the Academy.' Minato said. 'How dare Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatake disobey you.'

'Dad, where's nii-san?' Menma asked.

'You don't have a nii-san, Menma, don't be silly.' Kushina lied.

'Yes I do, I remember his name was Naruto.' Menma said sadly.

'Naruto's a demon.' Mito hissed.

Menma finished his ramen and walked up to his room sadly.

'Whatever, Menma is just getting silly.' Mito said. 'Besides, we disowned him happily, remember? And Menma's gift to me was that his gift was beating the demon up.'

'Yes. Good girl. I'll get you your Sharingan soon.' Minato said, brushing his daughter's bright, red hair.

The only problem in this family was that Kushina, Minato, and Mito's hearts were full of darkness.

~ 1 Week Later ~

'Hokage-sama, our team is ready to go on a C-Rank mission, I have trained Sakura well.' Kakashi said.

'Yes, you may go, but Mito must come with you.' Minato said. 'It's an order, KAKASHI.'

'She doesn't deserve to be a genin.' Kakashi said. 'She's a weakling who is just bratty and spoiled.'

'Don't you say that about my daughter.' Minato hissed. 'She's stronger than you and she will be the captain of the mission.'

'Hokage-sama, you know her level of power!' Kakashi protested.

'NO. Mito!' Minato yelled.

Mito plunged a kunai into Kakashi.

'WHY DID YOU ATTACK KAKASHI SENSEI?' Sakura asked, preparing her fists.

'See? She's stronger than Kakashi.' Minato said. 'Please go now.'

~ Next Day ~

'Your mission is to guard Tazuna, the bridge builder.' Minato said.

'Hmm, my first impression of the redhair is that she's spoiled.' Tazuna said.

'Don't you say that about my daughter!' Minato barked.

'What did you pack?' Kakashi asked his team.

'Some ninja tools, and some clothing.' Everyone but Mito said.

'I packed everything I own! I'm so glam right?' Mito boasted.

The redhaired brat wore a gown with golden glitter and pink all over.

'Nope.' Everyone whispered.

'Now, now, I'm the leader of the mission, Daddy said that yesterday. I order you to say that I'm the best and stronger than you, except for Sasuke-kun of course.' Mito said.

'NO.' Everyone said.

'ANYWAY, LET'S GO, IDIOTS, except for my "Sasuke-kun".' Mito said, as Sasuke rolled his eyes.

The team walked along the road, escorting their client. Suddenly, the Demon Brothers leaped out of a puddle, ready to attack! Sakura protected the client, while Mito brushed her hair. Naruto and Sasuke held out their kunai.

'By the orders of the Hokage, my Daddy, you must stop.' Mito said.

'PPppt. Like we'd listen to you.' Gozu and Meizu said.

'Gozu, Meizu.' Naruto and Sasuke warned.

'Of course, Master-sama.' The brothers said, as they Shunshinned away.

'Why do they listen to you, demon.' Mito said. 'Why not the glamorous Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze?'

'Cause I know them. I know lots of these guys, they're my friends.' Naruto said. 'Let's go, Sasuke-kun, Sakura-chan.'

'Ok, Naruto-kun.' The other members of Team 7 said.