24

= Uzushiogakure =

Naruto held Sasuke's body tightly. 'You're still alive.'

Sasuke's eyes blinked open. 'Where am I?'

'You're in Uzushio. I found you in Kamui's Dimension.' Naruto said. 'I had medics fix your eyes. You have Eternal Mangekyo now.'

'Thank you.' Sasuke said. 'Thank you.'

~ Konohagakure ~

'YOU MEAN THIS IS A SHADOW CLONE?' Minato roared.

'Yes, I'm positive.' Kabuto said. 'I was a medic.'

Minato growled.

'Meanwhile, I'll make myself comfortable in Konoha.' Kabuto said. 'Ja, ne! (Goodbye)'

'Fine.' Minato grumbled, as he left the room. 'I'll make sure Mito and Menma are fine!'

= [Timeskip] 6 Months =

The Uzukage, Naruto, yawned. The world was at peace even though Konoha was rotting away, courtesy of one evil Namikaze Minato.

'I guess it's time for a council meeting.' He said. 

Naruto entered the council room, where the Uzushio Council: Pain, Tobi, Danzo, Shikaku, the Clan Heads, Sasuke, and the Sannin sat in.

'Welcome to the Council Meeting.' Naruto said. 'We are here to discuss the issue of Konohagakure, who have started begging us for an alliance. As we all know, they left us to rot, so we will decline.'

'So what about it?' Jiraiya asked.

'We need to take care of Yakushi Kabuto. We have seen signs that he wants to find us. He was seen near Uzushio a week ago.' Naruto said. 'Of course, he didn't suspect anything, but we need to confront him and take him down. We will need the top ninja and Orochimaru's Edo Tensei, but other than that we need to prepare and get a plan.'

'I agree.' Shikaku said. 'Kabuto will be an issue sooner or later.'

Danzo nodded. 'I sent out two agents to subdue him or kill him but they never returned. I assume that they are dead.'

Naruto had approved of ROOT as long as Naruto knew what they were doing, which Danzo was fine with.

'Then we must go and fight him soon.' Naruto said. 'Orochimaru, we need some former Kage to spy on Yakushi.'

'Yes, Naruto.' Orochimaru said.

'Good.' Naruto said. 'We need to eliminate him. By the end of this month, if he's not disposed of, I will handle him myself.'

The Council nodded, as the meeting ended and everyone left the room.

'I need to train.' Naruto thought. 'After all, Kabuto definitely has improved and gotten more Kekkei Genkai.'

~ With Yakushi Kabuto ~

The evil ninja smiled. He had just acquired a few more Kekkei Genkai and abilities as well as jutsu. Everything was going along the way he wanted it to. The foolish Hokage offered his full support. And his brats hadn't improved at all, they were still nuisances. They bothered him a lot.

'Konoha will fall.' Kabuto thought.

In the shadows nearby, a snake slithered silently. The snake's name was Aoda, and he had blue skin and light green eyes. He was the personal summon of Uchiha Sasuke, and his summoner had given him a mission.

'Hisss...' He whispered, as Kabuto continued planning and experimenting on things.

'I'm done.' Kabuto said, smirking. 'I possess powers beyond anyone's imagination.'

This wasn't true, as Naruto had the powers of the Sage of Six Paths and his children, as well as Madara and Hashirama as well as Hamura.

'Hiss hiss...' Aoda hissed silently.

'Thank you, Aoda.' A voice appeared in the snake's head as the snake poofed away in a puff of smoke, reverse summoning himself to Ryuchi Cave.

Kabuto turned around quickly, only to see nothing. 'Reverse Summoning.' He realised. 'Summoning Jutsu!'

'What is it, Kabuto-sama.' The 3 spiders in living in the spider region, Ashi, Daka, and Joro said.

'Something was reverse summoned. Please find out what it is.' Kabuto said.

'We already know. It is the Snakes. They are always reverse summoning, even more than the toads and the other animals.' Ashi said.

Daka and Joro scurried over. 'Do you need us anymore?'

'No. You may leave.' Kabuto said.

The 3 spiders disappeared as Kabuto smirked.

'The snakes huh? That means Orochimaru is probably spying on me.... Then I will need to find him to steal his jutsu.' Kabuto thought. 'Now I just need to find a way to attack them.'

Kabuto cackled as he prepared to leave his hideout. Unbeknownst to him, a confrontation was exactly what Naruto had wanted - and planned. Kabuto was playing into the Uzukage's hands.

===

Who do you think Orochimaru will summon?

What new abilities have Kabuto acquired?

What do you want to see of Kabuto?