7

In this story Kakashi never was ANBU

The team sat on the boat as Tazuna's friend paddled them over toward the main island.

'We're here.' The man said.

'Good.' Kakashi said.

Naruto quickly threw a kunai at the rustling bushes.

'It's just a rabbit!' Mito screeched.

'Nope.' Naruto said. 'It's Momoochi.'

'Hello, Naruto.' A man wearing bandages said.

'Hey, Zabuza!' Naruto said. 'We're protecting Tazuna here. That's the Namikaze brat.'

'Wanna come and have some fun? Naruto? Sasuke?' Zabuza asked.

'Hn.' Sasuke said, nodding, as he and Naruto leapt into the forest.

'WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHY DOES THE DEMON GET TO GO WITH "MY SASUKE-KUN"?' Mito yelled.

'I don't know.' Kakashi said.

'I guess they're strong enough to handle any threats. I practiced with them before, they offered to train me.' Sakura said.

'HOW STRONG ARE THEY?' Mito said.

'Let's just say very strong.' Sakura said. 'I'm not allowed to disclose that.' 

'TELL ME ON THE ORDERS OF THE HOKAGE!' Mito roared. 'PIG!'

'Oh. I'm sure I can beat you badly after training with Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun, and Kakashi-sensei. And, why don't you just go running to your daddy now, huh?' Sakura taunted.

~ With Zabuza, Haku, Naruto, Sasuke ~

'There's Gato's base.' Zabuza said. 'Let's go.'

'Yeah man!' Naruto cheered, as he put on his ANBU Fox mask.

'Yeah, let's wreck it.' Sasuke said, placing his Hawk mask on his face.

Quickly, the team ran in, using their weapons to slice everyone to bits. The Konoha ANBU and Kiri rogues went wild as the whole base blew up.

'Job done.' Zabuza quickly sliced up Gato.

'Got all his money.' Naruto said, tossing the scroll full of ryo to the rogue.

'Pleasure doing buisness with you.' Zabuza joked, as he started leaving the base.

'Keep in touch. Talk to the others as well.' Naruto said, as he waved to the rogue. 'C'mon Sasuke, let's get back.'

~ Konoha Shinobi Base ~

'I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT! THE CONDITION IS THAT IF YOU LOSE, I MUST KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU MUST GIVE ME SASUKE-KUN, AND YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING WHILE I GET EVERYTHING!' Mito screamed.

'I accept, even if I can't gain anything.' Sakura said. 'Oh wait! I can damage your ego! Sounds good!'

Mito fumed, as the girls prepared to fight. Mito charged up a Rasengan, as Sakura grinned.

'Water Wall!' Sakura plunged her fist into the ground.

Sakura's weapons now were gauntlets that her new friends, Naruto and Sasuke, had designed for her. Sakura's gauntlets were metal, and were even stronger when she infused chakra into them. She could twist a knob and metal swords would appear from the gauntlets. Sakura had also learned some basic genjutsu, ninjutsu, kenjutsu, and taijutsu. Her affinity was Earth, while her other natures were water and lightning.

'Time to crush you, Mito!' Sakura said, weaving hand seals. 'Comet Whirlwind!'

Sakura quickly blew out a barrage of water and rock, as she infused lightning chakra into her gauntlets. She quickly put together her gauntlets and shot out two bolts of lightning. In 5 seconds, Mito was on the ground.

'Sakura wins.' Kakashi said, shocked.

Kakashi had only taught her affinities and taijutsu! The rest was probably Naruto and Sasuke. But how? He didn't know.

'Hey guys! What happened?' Naruto asked, as he and Sasuke returned.

'This little dog challenged me to a fight.' Sakura said. 'I pummelled her. She knows the Rasengan, I bet she only knows Shadow Clone Jutsu, Henge, and Rasengan.' (Kinda like Naruto in the canon)

'Nice.' Sasuke said.

'I tested out my new move, Comet Whirlwind.' Sakura reported.

'Cool. Let's do another round of training later. Kakashi, can we return? Gato is dealt with.' Naruto said.

Kakashi's mouth dropped open. 

'Ok.' Kakashi said, as he left a shadow clone behind to protect Tazuna.

~ Konohagakure ~

'THEY DID WHAT?' Minato said angrily. 'Kakashi, you are relieved of your duties. Kushina will be the new Team 7 Sensei.'

The whole team except for Mito's faces were drained of colours.

'NOW, KUSHINA WILL BE THE SENSEI.' Minato said, as Kushina entered the room.

'Perfect.' Kushina said.

'Next, you are doing a joint mission with Team 10. Your mission is a B-Rank because Mito requested it. Your mission is to capture or kill a group of bandits at the Land of the Mountains.' Minato said.

Suddenly, Minato leaped at Naruto, ready to gouge out his eyes.

'Thank you daddy!' Mito said, ready to have her Sharingan.

Naruto stepped out of the way and chopped Minato with his hand.

'He was trying to obtain my Sharingan for this idiot's sake.' Naruto said, pointing at Mito.

'Minato Sensei, I'm ashamed.' Kakashi said, as he Shunshinned away.

~ Land of Mountains ~

'We're here!' Naruto announced.

'What a drag.' Shikamaru said.

'Hn.' Sasuke said.

'YUM!' Choji said.

'Let's start! Any sensory types here?' Naruto asked, as Ino raised her hand. 'Good. Try to pick up some chakra signatures.'

'OK!' Ino activated her jutsu.

'NARUTO UZUMAKI YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INSTRUCT ANYONE!' Kushina roared. 'ONLY MITO, ASUMA, AND MYSELF MAY DO THAT!'

'Unless he has our consent, and judging by his behaviour now, Naruto Uchiha can instruct us properly. If he can do that, and do it well, then why not let him do it?' Shikamaru reasoned.

'BECAUSE MITO OVER HERE CAN DO MUCH BETTER!' Kushina said.

'No use in arguing. Troublesome.' Shikamaru said.

Everyone knew about how good Mito was. Not good. If she had learned the Rasengan, the other Genin had learnt much harder techniques. And much more powerful jutsu.

'Found one!' Ino exclaimed, pointing towards a valley full of bones.

Sharp, sharp bones. Dry, dry bones. This trip would not be enjoyable.