5

If you are wondering why Mito and Menma don't remember the events in the last few chapters it's because Minato wiped their memories so that he could keep looking good, the kids agreed.

~ The Academy ~

Sasuke and Naruto walked into the doors of the Academy.

'Time to put up our masks.' Naruto said to Sasuke quietly.

'Hn.' Sasuke pretended, nodding discretely.

The boys sat down onto their seats, as three banshees charged into the room.

'I got here first!' Sakura screeched.

'I'm the Hokage's daughter, and I say I'm first! Even if I'm not first, I still can claim first!' Mito screamed.

Ino knew that there was no point in arguing, so she just down next to her two friends, Shikamaru and Choji. The two banshees, however, rushed toward Sasuke, the "new transfer", and blushed.

'Hi, Sasuke!' Mito said, batting her eyelashes idiotically. 'Don't you want to sit next to me, the Hokage's daughter, instead of that DEMON?'

'Sasuke, awesome shinobi like you shouldn't be hanging out with idiots like Mito!' Sakura said, fine with Naruto. 'Naruto, do you want to swap seats?'

'Demon.' Mito hissed. 'Swap seats with me, by the order of the Hokage! I'll force you to if you don't!'

'Sure, Sakura.' Naruto said, pleased with how Sakura actually TRIED to be civil, like a proper shinobi.

Naruto and Sakura swapped seats.

'BY THE ORDER OF THE YONDAIME HOKAGE, NARUTO, YOU MUST SWAP WITH ME!' Mito roared.

'Now, now, Mito, please calm down. As you can see, Naruto agreed to swap with Sakura so she can sit there, as Naruto was there first.' Iruka said, entering the room.

'SHUT UP! YOU ARE ALL LOWLY IDIOTS WHO ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME, THE FUTURE HOKAGE!' Mito yelled.

'Anyway, let's make the teams.' Iruka said, as he assigned 6 teams. 'Team 7, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and by the orders of the Hokage, Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze.'

Mito cheered loudly as her teammates groaned, Sasuke silently and Naruto loudly.

'SHUT UP, DEMON!' Mito spat.

'Team 8, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuuga. Team 9, Neji Hyuuga, Rock Lee, Tenten, and Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze. Team 10, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Akimichi. Please go to your waiting rooms.' Iruka said.

~ Team 7 Waiting Room ~

'Oh, Sasuke-kun, you shouldn't waste time with the demon and that pig!' Mito cooed. 'As an handsome Uchiha, you should be hanging out with the Hokage's daughter, me!'

In reality, Sasuke didn't care about this kind of compliments. All that mattered was the mission at hand, and those that he cared about.

'Hn.' Sasuke said.

'Oh yeah! Let's prank that idiot jonin! He's soooooo late!' Mito said.

'No thank you!' Naruto said.

Mito rigged up a whiteboard eraser on the door.

'Hi! Meet me on the roof at 5!' The jonin said, as the eraser toppled down onto him. 'My first impression of you, Mito, spoiled.'

'YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, I'M NOT SPOILED! I'M THE HOKAGE'S DAUGHTER AND YOU CAN'T SAY I'M BAD OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!' Mito yelled.

'See?' The jounin said as he Shunshinned to the roof.

~ Roof ~

Finally, Team 7, panting (Sasuke and Naruto's were fake), reached the roof.

'Hello!' The jonin said.

'YOU MUST TEACH US HOW TO DO THAT!' Mito screamed.

'Anyway,' The jonin sensei said, 'Let's introduce ourselves. My name is Kakashi Hatake, I like adult stuff, my dislikes and hobbies I don't want to say, my dream... let's just say I don't have a dream. Forehead.'

'My name is Sakura Haruno! I like *looks at Sasuke*, and flowers. I DON'T LIKE MITO-BAKA, AND BEFORE TODAY I WOULD PROBABLY SAY NARUTO TOO. My dream is to *blushes*.' Sakura said.

'Red Hair.' Kakashi said.

'My name is MITO UZUMAKI-NAMIKAZE, BELIEVE IT! I like Sasuke and my family! I HATE NARUTO, SAKURA, INO, and ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TAKE MY SASUKE AWAY FROM ME! My dream is to become the HOKAGE!' Mito yelled.

'Ppptt.' Naruto thought. 'We don't need another bad Hokage.'

'Blondie.'

'My name is Naruto Uchiha! I like my senseis, my clan, and a few other clans! I hate banshees, people who beat or neglect me, and people who abuse power! My dream is to have a good life with my friends and family!' Naruto said.

'Uchiha II.'

'I'm Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto's brother. *girls blush* I like my senseis, my clan, and missions. I hate the same things as Naruto, and my dream is... well..... confidential.' Sasuke said.

'Sasuke's soooo cool!' The girls cooed.

'Meet me tomorrow at 7, for the second part of the genin test.' Kakashi said.

'OK!' Everyone cheered as Kakashi Shunshinned away.

~ Next Day ~

Naruto leaned towards the tree. Sasuke and Sakura stood nearby. Mito was complaining about Kakashi being late.

'Hey, Sasuke, Sakura, come over here.' Naruto said, as the two other members walked over. 'This is a teamwork test, so we have to work together. Here's the plan....'

'Heya!' Kakashi said. 'There are three bells that you have to get! If you can't get a bell, then you will be tied to the post without lunch. Come with an intent to kill. Let's begin, my cute little genin!'

================

What is the plan?

What will happen?

Will Mito get a bell?