29

= Konoha Ninja's Are Trash =

'Welcome to the Konoha Chunin Exams! This year we have ninja from Takigakure, Amegakure, Konohagakure, the best village, Uzushiogakure, Kusagakure, and Sunagakure!' Minato announced.

Jeers could be heard from ninja of other villages, as Minato had claimed [Keyword: claimed] that Konoha was the best village, which was far from true.

Minato continued with his explanation, boring everyone to death.

~ Third Stage Kage Booth, 1 Month Later ~

In the Kage Booth, Gaara, Naruto, and Minato sat down, looking down at the arena.

'Hokage-dono, how are your shinobi the best if only 1 ninja, Haruno Sakura, made it to the finals?' Gaara asked. 'You said that Konoha was the best at the start of the exams.'

'Well, they were defeated by the cheaters from Uzushio.' Minato lied.

'My shinobi don't need to cheat to destroy yours.' Naruto said. 'All 6 of mine are in the finals.'

' Well, you cheated on your attempt on the Chunin Exams by knocking out Mito and Menma, demon brat, so you probably taught your ninja to cheat.' Minato lied again.

'Don't call my friend "demon brat", or I'll kill you. In case you forgot, I'm the jinchuuriki of Shukaku.' Gaara threatened, sand swirling around Minato.

The Kazekage was ready to encase Minato in a Sand Coffin.

'Anyways, it's not my fault that your twins couldn't see through a D-Rank genjutsu.' Naruto said. 'Now watch.'

'Winner by death: Uchiha Fukusha!' The jonin proctor said, Sakura's bloody body lying on the floor.

'HOW? ITACHI UCHIHA DEFILED MY ORDERS?' Minato asked. 'HIHARI, SHIBOI, JONIN, GET THE UCHIHA'S SHARINGAN NOW FOR MITO AND MENMA!'

'How disrespectable.' Gaara said.

'Orochimaru.' Naruto said calmly, as the Snake Sannin leaped towards his genin.

'Wind Release: Breakthrough.' Orochimaru said, as he created a hurricane and blew the Konoha jonin away.

'Pathetic.' Naruto said. 'Your jonin were blown away by a D-Rank?'

Minato growled.

'And you are not laying a finger on my ninja while we are here.' Naruto added. 'Gaara. We're almost ready.'

Gaara nodded. 'Do you have the letter yet?'

'Summoning Jutsu!' Naruto quickly summoned a fox. 'Got the letter?'

The fox held up its paw as Naruto took the letter.

'Good. We got permission.' Naruto said.

'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?' Minato roared.

'Oh, something you will know about soon.' Naruto said. 'All in due time.'

'Winner by knockout, Nara Senkai.' The proctor announced.

'We win again.' Naruto said. 'Let the destruction begin.'

'WHAT?' Minato said, not hearing what Naruto said.

'BEGIN!' Naruto shouted.

Gaara's sand quickly formed the kanji for start, Hajime, in the air.

The Akatsuki quickly grabbed the 6 Uzushio genin, bringing them to Naruto. Gaara quickly lifted the Sunagakure genin with a carpet of sand towards the Uchiha-Uzumaki.

'Kamui!' Naruto quickly transported the Uzushio genin back to their village. 'Kamui!'

The second Kamui was to bring the Sunagakure ninja to Suna. The third Kamui was teleporting the Sannin and Kushina to Uzushiogakure no Sato.

'Now, let the fun begin!' Naruto said, as the invasion began.

The Akatsuki, Naruto, and Sasuke started bombing Konoha. After all, the daimyo had approved of this, as Konoha was a waste of investment and money, as well as forces. The daimyo decided that Uzushio was more efficient than Konoha.

'Art is an Explosion!' Deidara rode his clay bird, dropping explosive clay everywhere.

Sasori killed off many ninja to increase his puppet collection. Kakuzu used his hearts to kill lots of ninja with high bounties on their heads. Hidan sacrificed the trash villagers to his god, Jashin. Nagato and Konan just helped destroy the village, with Tobi warping people to Kamui's Dimension to die. Itachi burned people to death with Amaterasu. Kisame sapped chakra and beheaded the Konoha scum. (This is just for a satisfying ending)

'That's Zetsu!' Naruto realised, noticing a plant creature emerging from the ground. 'Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!'

'A fireball?' Zetsu thought, as he sunk back into the ground.

'Earth Release: Headhunter Jutsu!' Naruto dug underground, putting Deidara's clay landmines on the way. 'There you are. You cannot revive Kaguya! Wind Release: Rasenshuriken!'

Naruto hurled a Rasenshuriken infused with Wind chakra at Zetsu, and this time, Kaguya's creation couldn't dodge.

'Zetsu is dead now.' Naruto thought, as he reappeared above ground. 

'We're leaving! Deidara!' Naruto shouted, as Deidara's clay bird swooped in and the Akatsuki and Sasuke climbed on.

The bird ascended rapidly, as the Konoha villagers turned into tiny dots. Mito, Menma, and Minato were easily seen. Deidara dropped a clay sculpture down.

'C3! Art is an explosion! Katsu!' Deidara detonated the bombs as Konoha was filled with bursts of light caused from the explosions.

'Goodbye, Konoha.' Naruto thought, as Deidara's clay bird flew away.

===

WOOHOO! 2nd Last chapter! I'm hoping to wrap everything up next chapter. Please note that the destruction of Konoha was just for a satisfying ending, because I think that if I read this I would want Minato, Mito, and Menma to die. I also wanted to wrap up Zetsu this chapter to avoid plot holes.

Thanks for reading!

Author-san / Sage-san せじさん