10

~ Training Ground 54 ~

'Team 7, you have been recommended for the Chuunin Exams.' Kakashi said. 'Please sign these consent forms.'

The 3 members of Kakashi's four man cell quickly scratched their name onto the paper and handed it to Kakashi.

'Here.'

'Thank you.' Kakashi said.

Kakashi Shunshinned away, the forms in hand.

'Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go have a lunch and train!' Naruto said. 'To Ichiraku Ramen!'

'Seriously....'

~ Streets of Konoha ~

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura walked through the streets of Konoha, the villagers shooting dirty glares at the so called "demon" and "monster fox". Naruto didn't care. he didn't want some petty villagers ruining his day. Naruto twisted his head back. He had heard footsteps.

'Konohamaru! Square rocks don't exist!' Naruto said.

'You got me, boss! These are the members of the Konohamaru Ninja Corps!' The Hokage's grandson, Konohamaru said.

'I'm Udon, the study nerd of the Konohamaru Ninja Corps!' A boy with glasses and a runny nose said.

'I'm Moegi, the sexy and single kunoichi!' A girl with 2 pigtails said.

'Play ninja with us, Naruto boss!' Konohamaru said.

'Umm... I have things I need to do, how about later.' Naruto said.

Konohamaru ran to play. Suddenly, a hand grabbed Konohamaru.

'Watch where you're going, kid.' The boy, Kankuro, said. 'Temari! I'm going to school him, jan!'

'Kankuro...' The girl with blonde hair, now identified as Temari said.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you.' Naruto said, as he flashed to Konohamaru. 'He's the Sandaime Hokage's grandson. It would not benefit any village if you started a war.'

'Kankuro.' Bloodlust radiated from a short boy with red hair. 'You are a disgrace to our village.'

'Gaara.' Kankuro gulped, as he dropped Konohamaru.

'Mother is afraid of you, but wants your blood. Mother thinks that you have a mother.' Gaara said. 'What is your name?'

'Naruto Uzumaki. Yeah, I have Kurama in here. I see you have Shukaku?' Naruto said, pointing to his chest.

Gaara nodded, then replied. 'I am Sabaku no Gaara, or Gaara of the Sand. Mother wants your blood.'

'Sure. Nice to meet you.' Naruto said.

'Kankuro! Temari!' Gaara called.

The Sunagakure ninja gulped as they followed their younger brother away.

'Who were they?' Konohamaru asked.

'They were Sunagakure ninja here for the Chuunin Exams.' Naruto explained. 'Why don't you go practice with Moegi and Udon?'

'Awww... I wanted to play with YOU!' Konohamaru said. 'Fine, boss.'

'Meanwhile, I better go train.' Naruto said as he Shunshinned away.

'Bye, boss!' Konohamaru said, as he went to train with Moegi and Udon. 'What's this?' Konohamaru picked up a scroll. 'Fire Release: Flame Wave. Boss gave me a jutsu! HOORAY!'

~ With Yondaime Hokage ~

Minato sat in his seat, accompanied by Mito, Menma, and Kushina.

'We want power to defeat that demon!' Mito barked.

'Yeah.' Menma muttered.

'Calm down, we'll try to get a Byakugan or Sharingan from some random Konoha ninja.' Minato said.

'MInato, you can't! They'll know it's you and they'll start a coup!' Kushina pleaded, not wanting to deal with a war between the loyal forces and 2 of the most prominent clans of Konoha and almost all the clans.

'Awww.... Please Mom....' Mito whined, sounding like a brat.

'No. We can't risk it, Minato.' Kushina said.

'Really? We just wear Kumogakure headbands, and voila! We give Mito and Menma their dojutsu!' Minato said.

Kushina shaked her head. 'No. We'll be starting a war with Kumo, and they have 2 perfect jinchuuriki and very strong forces.'

'Dad is so much stronger than that stupid Raikage.' Mito said.

Minato smirked cruelly.

'Well, I kinda get why Naruto hates you now....' Kushina said, as she trudged out of the room.

'Don't you dare mention that demon's name in front of us...' Menma snarled.

'Mom already left. We have to go do it soon!' Mito said. 'I really want a dojutsu so I can kill the demon!'

'Now now, Mito, we can't do that until the annual fox hunts that Uncle Homura and Auntie Koharu (A/N the old hags on the council) allowed.' Minato said.

'Aww...' Menma said.

'Sorry, I want to allow it but he's too well protected, backed up by the Akimichi, Nara, Yamanaka, Inuzuka, Hyuga, Uchiha, Aburame, Sarutobi, Senju, and Shimura clans. We don't want the other clans fighting us. Even though we're definitely the best.' Minato said. 'But we can go get your dojutsu!'

'Yay!' Mito cheered.

Unbeknownst to them, one Naruto Uzumaki had recorded the conversation, ready to turn in the Yondaime as guilty. But the mission came first, and it was time for the Chuunin Exams.

====

And that's a wrap!

And here are the questions:

Will Minato succeed?

What will happen once Minato and his family try to get the dojutsu?

Will Mito and Menma change?

Will Kushina change?