28

= Into Konoha =

The Uzushio ninja, consisting of the Sannin, the Akatsuki, Naruto, Sasuke, Kushina, who was added later, and 2 genin teams, walked on the roads leading to Konoha.

'We are here.' Naruto said in a deep voice.

'Of course, Uzukage-sama.' Minato's minions, the new gate guards (Kotetsu and Izumo are in Uzushio), said.

Mito and Menma didn't tell the villagers that the Uzukage was the so-called demon, so the villagers remained neutral towards Naruto.

'This is the hell hole...' The Akatsuki noted.

'Let's go to the Hokage Tower.' Naruto boomed, as his group walked to Minato's Office.

The door of the Hokage's Office creaked open as Naruto and his escorts walked in.

'Demon scum. You came for the Chunin Exams, didn't you.' Minato snarled.

'Oh, please.' Naruto said. 'Of course.'

'GIVE MITO AND MENMA THEIR INHERITANCE, WHICH IS UZUSHIOGAKURE! AND RETURN ALL THE KONOHA NINJA AT ONCE!' Minato shouted.

'Never. They wanted to leave, you can't stop them. Put them in the Bingo Books for all I care. They are staying in Uzushio and that's for sure.' Naruto said calmly.

'Hmmmm...' Minato's mind filled up with evil ideas and things quickly, as he thought of ways to give the demonic twins (Mito and Menma) Uzushiogakure.

'Please remove your hoods.' Minato ordered Naruto's escorts.

They complied.

'The Sannin? And Akatsuki?' Minato wondered. 'AND KUSHINA?'

'We have done as you asked.' Naruto said. 'Now, lower your hoods.'

The Uzushio ninja covered their heads with ANBU masks.

'Is there anything else you want to discuss, Hokage-dono?' Naruto said, spitting the word Hokage venomously.

'We would like to propose an alliance.' Minato said.

'And why is that?' Naruto asked.

'Konoha is growing weaker, so we need allies. Our allies have broke ties with us.' Minato said. 'In exchange for trade and money from us, you will give us shinobi and entry into Uzushio.'

'No.' Naruto said, shooting the offer down as soon as Minato had brought it up. 'I know your motives. You want our shinobi and you want to assassinate us so your demon brats, Mito and Menma can take control of Uzushiogakure no Sato.'

'How did he know?' Minato thought. 'I guess I need some time to think...'

'We are done for now. Please go. Your hotel is located where the Uchiha Compound once stood.' Minato said.

'Very well. I do look forward to seeing your shinobi being crushed by ours.' Naruto chuckled, as he left the room, his bodyguards trailing behind him. 'Let's go.'

~ Streets of Konoha ~

Mito and Menma smiled.

'Let's destroy the demon ~~~~' They sang, walking through the streets towards the Uzushio ninja's hotel.

Meanwhile, Naruto walked down the streets, traveling towards the hotel.

'I wonder when the Konoha scum will show how they are like...' Naruto wondered. 'We're here.'

The hotel looked normal, with wooden walls and kunai for decoration.

'Welcome to the Premium Leaf Hotel.' The manager, a lady with light brown hair, said. 'Are you the Uzukage?'

'Yes.' Naruto said.

'Hokage-sama and the Children of the Prophecy or the Heroes of Konoha, Mito and Menma, booked your room already! You are on the 1st Floor!' The lady handed Naruto room keys.

The Uzushio ninja walked up the stairs.

'I don't think the demonic twins would do something nice to me.' Naruto said. 'They're planning something.'

Downstairs, Mito and Menma smiled. 'Thank you Daddy!'

Minato dropped his Henge as the receptionist.

'You're welcome! Now we can kill the demon!' Minato cheered. 'The building's empty!'

'Good. Release!' Mito screeched.

Naruto frowned. 'This place is empty. And it's rigged!'

Then, Mito and Menma's explosive tags detonated. The cheap building that Mebuki Haruno, one of the nastiest people in Konoha bought, with weak pillars and loose beams, collapsed. Wood fell down, as Mito and Menma laughed.

'Water Release: Water Trumpet!' Naruto roared, as he created a cushion of water. 'Fire Release: Fireball Jutsu!'

The wood was quickly burned while the Uzushio nin quickly fell onto the water.

'We're safe.' Naruto said, as the ninja got up.

'How?' Mito thought. 'Haha! The villagers will love to see this!'

Mito Hiraishinned over and removed Naruto's mask.

'THE DEMON!' The villagers realised. 'Let's go beat him up!'

Kunai and Shuriken were thrown at Naruto from the villagers and the Hokage's children, but the Akatsuki quickly surrounded Naruto, blocking the villagers from attacking.

'Hokage-sama, why are you guys trying to assassinate us?' Naruto asked.

'I did nothing!' Minato whimpered.

'Lies. I shall go make a house for us to live in. Shame on you, Namikaze Minato.' Naruto said, as he walked away, followed by Akatsuki.

===

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10K VIEWS ON THE BOOK AND 1K VIEWS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER!

A nice Minato/Mito/Menma!Bashing chapter down!