16

= Rinnegan and Byakugan =

Naruto, Neji, and Sasuke stood in the fields with Gaara, their new friend, observing. The 3 Konoha ANBU were learning about their dojutsu, with Naruto needing to learn the abilities of the Rinnegan. After all, Naruto didn't know anything about the Rikudo Sennin's eyes, except that they were very strong.

'Byakugan!'

'Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan!'

'Rinnegan!'

The three boys with the three great dojutsu circled each other.

'Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms!' Neji shouted, as he moved closer to Naruto.

'I need an ability... I need an ability...' Naruto pleaded in his mind.

Naruto pushed the air and Neji was repelled.

'Shinra Tensei, or Almighty Push.' Kurama commentated.

'Thanks Kurama!' Naruto exclaimed. 'Shinra Tensei! Almighty Push!'

'Nice, you unlocked a new ability.' Sasuke said, smirking.

'Yeah, thanks. I just thought that I needed an ability, and it came. The Kyuubi told me the name of the jutsu.' Naruto said.

'Cool.' Sasuke said.

'That was a great move.' Neji said. 'Try out your Byakugan.'

Naruto quickly switched his eyes. 'Byakugan! I want to practice Palm Rotation.'

'Ok.' Neji said. 'Spin quickly, then emit chakra from all your tenketsu.'

'Alright.' Naruto said. 'Throw some kunai. Palm Rotation!'

Before the kunai hit Naruto, huge amounts of chakra burst out from Naruto's tenketsu, repelling the kunai easily.

'I did it.' Naruto smiled. 

Then the Uchiha was plunged into his mindscape.

~ Naruto's Mindscape ~

Naruto blinked, looking around. Hagoromo, Hamura, Indra, Asura, Kurama, Madara, and Hashirama stood over him.

Everyone was silent until Hagoromo spoke.

'I see that you have unlocked an ability of the Rinnegan.'

'And I see that you have learned Palm Rotation.' Hamura added.

'Yes, I have.' Naruto replied politely.

'We are here to talk to you about your abilities.' Indra said.

'You haven't really been using Mokuton (Wood Release).' Hashirama said. 'How long do you have to train?'

'A month.' Naruto said.

'Good. That's more than enough time. We're going to be training you. Here.' Hagoromo said. 'We shall begin at noon.'

Naruto snapped out of his daze, back in the plain.

'Guys...' Naruto said. 'I think the Rikudo Sennin and his family have offered to train me.'

'Wow.' Gaara gasped.

'Oh my goodness.' Sasuke said.

'Fate is in your favour.' Neji joked. He wasn't a fate-obsessed bastard anymore, but he liked to be sarcastic about it.

'I need to start at noon. Let's go grab some Ichiraku before we train, I need to stock up on Ichiraku cup ramen and Ichiraku ramen before I go on a one month training trip.' Naruto said.

'Yeah. You can't train on an empty stomach!' Sasuke said.

The boys laughed as they walked towards Ichiraku.

~ Hokage's Office ~

'Mito, Menma, prepare to get your Byakugan. We'll be getting it for you today, just before noon.' Minato said.

His demonic (demonic personalities) children who posed as angels cackled.

'Thank you daddy!' Mito said evilly.

~ Roads of Konoha, 11:52 AM ~

Neji, Sasuke, Gaara, and Naruto walked towards the Uchiha Clan Compound. 

They passed Kushina, who wasn't at the Hokage Office with Mito, Menma, and Minato. Kushina looked sad.

'I think she's actually sorry.' Naruto whispered, and Sasuke nodded. 'Anyways, let's go. Time to start my training!'

Flash!

Naruto instantly turned around.

'Hyuga Neji. By order of the Hokage, hand over your Byakugan.' Minato said.

'Never.' Neji said, activating his Byakugan.

'I know that you had the Caged Bird Seal removed.' Minato said.

'I didn't.' Neji lied, as he motioned to Naruto.

Neji lifted up his hair, to reveal a fake bird seal created by Naruto. He didn't actually have the Seal anymore after Hiashi told him the truth, but he couldn't let this evil Hokage obtain the Byakugan. It was for this reason that the Caged Bird Seal was created.

'Then I shall get it!' Minato roared as he dove forwards, trying to get Neji's eyes.

A wall of sand rose up, blocking the disgrace to the Hokage name.

'Don't hurt my friends.' Gaara said. 'Or I'll kill you.'

'NEVER! MY LITTLE ANGELS NEED THEIR BYAKUGAN!' Minato roared.

Naruto's eyes flashed purple, as he activated his Rinnegan.

'Shinra Tensei!' Naruto quickly repelled the Hokage, as the group quickly used Naruto's perfected version of the Hiraishin to travel to the Uchiha Clan Compound.

===

What will Naruto learn?

Will Neji be safe?

What will the corrupt Hokage, Namikaze Minato, do?