3

Sasuke and Naruto walked into the Forest of Death.

'Test start!' Danzo called, as 5 ANBU rushed into the forest.

Sasuke and Naruto's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan blared to life. The ANBU shot jutsu at the two boys, but Sasuke and Naruto easily sidestepped and responded with a Wind Release: Wind Explosion and a Fire Release: Great Fireball. As the fireball engulfed the ANBU attacking, Naruto shot out poison coated senbon, which hit the targets perfectly. The ANBU slowly fell to the ground, as the two 6 year olds deactivated their dojutsu.

'Perfect.' Danzo said. 'You're in.'

Naruto and Sasuke high fived.

'Nice job, Sasuke-kun!' Naruto cheered.

'Same to you, Naruto-kun!' Sasuke replied.

'Good job, Naruto. You have done well.' Hashirama said.

'Thank you, Madara, Hashirama, Kurama.' Naruto thought.

'You're welcome.' Kurama said.

'Boys, meet me in the ANBU Lounge Floor 5 tomorrow morning.' Danzo instructed. 'I'll see you then.'

'Ok! Thanks Danzo jii-chan!' Naruto cheered.

'You're welcome, Naruto, Sasuke.' Danzo said, laughing.

~ ANBU Lounge Floor 5, the Next Day, 8AM ~

Naruto and Sasuke stepped into Danzo's office. Five masks sat on the desk, a Fox, Hawk, Boar, Bird, and Dragon one. Sasuke immediately snatched up the Hawk mask, while Naruto took the Fox mask.

'Good. Our new ANBU Fox and Hawk are officially in.' Danzo smiled. 'Who would you like to work under, the Hokage or me?'

'Let's go for Hokage. But we'll do jobs for you too, Danzo-sama.' Naruto said.

'Good. Go report to Minato Namikaze right now.' Danzo replied.

'Ok.' Sasuke said, as he and his new brother Shunshinned (Sasuke) and Hiraishinned (Naruto) to the Hokage Office.

~ Hokage Office ~

Minato Namikaze sat on his desk. His daughter and son, Menma and Mito Namikaze-Uzumaki, were in the Academy and needed an security detail.

'Hello, Hokage-sama. We are the newest ANBU, Fox and Hawk.' Naruto said emotionlessly.

'Hello. What mission would you like?' Minato said.

'100 SS+ Rank Missions at once, please. We'll finish it in one week.' Sasuke said.

'Are you sure, boys?' Minato asked.

'Yes.' Naruto nodded.

'Ok.' Minato said, as he sent the two brothers on their mission.

~ One Week Later ~

Naruto and Sasuke smiled under their masks.

'Hokage-sama, we're finished.' Naruto said.

'Good.' Minato said. 'I need to issue an SSSSS-Rank mission for you two. Please go to the Academy and protect my children Mito and Menma.'

'We have to decline. This is not a proper mission, it is for your family's personal gain. Please issue this to another young ANBU.' Naruto said.

'NO!!! YOU WILL DO IT OR ELSE!' Minato roared.

'No. Why does it have to be us? We do not want to do this.' Sasuke said.

'THERE ARE NO OTHER YOUNG ANBU THAT HAVE NOT REVEALED THEIR IDENTITY! WHILE YOU TWO BAKAS ARE AT IT, REMOVE YOUR MASKS NOW!!!' Minato, the selfish Hokage, said.

'We shall not do that.' Naruto said calmly.

Inside, Naruto wanted to kill Minato now. But he knew the consequences it would bring to Danzo, the Uchiha Clan, and the people he cared for.

'You must!' Minato boomed, as he ripped off the masks.

Naruto and Sasuke were wearing the mask that Kakashi usually wore, so Minato couldn't see their face. The two Uchiha brothers activated their Sharingan.

'You don't want to mess with us, Minato Namikaze.' Naruto spat.

'You will do the mission, or I will banish the Uchiha Clan from Konoha, as well as slaughter the people you care for.' Minato said.

'You are a selfish Hokage and idiot, Hokage-sama. But we will do the mission, but be aware, we will not be lenient if it comes down to you.' Naruto said, as Sasuke nodded.

'Very well.' Minato said, as he removed the masks.

Minato gasped, then smiled.

'Naruto Uzumaki. As your father, I demand you give Mito and Menma your Sharingan.' Minato said selfishly.

'No. You are not my father anymore. You let me become an Uchiha and signed the adoption papers.' Naruto spat.

'Naruto is now my brother.' Sasuke said.

'Ok.' Minato said, thinking of evil things in his brain.

As Naruto and Sasuke left, Minato rubbed his hands.

'ANBU! I have an SSS-Rank Mission for you! Obtain Uchiha-Uzumaki Naruto's Sharingan!' Minato smiled evilly.