17

= Finals =

~ Stadium, 1 Month Later ~

'Welcome to the Final Stage of the Chunin Exams! We will be starting in a minute! In the meantime, let's get this party started with announcing the matchups! Here are the matches:

Uchiha Naruto VS Haruno Mi

Namikaze Mito VS Winner of Match 1

Sabaku Kankuro VS Aburame Shino

Uchiha Sasuke VS Namikaze Menma

Nara Shikamaru VS Sabaku Temari

Hyuga Neji VS Rock Lee!' A jonin announced.

'Welcome to the Konoha Chunin Exams.' Minato said. 'Now, 3 outstanding ninja have been left out, so I have added them back to the Exams! Anyway, let's start with the demon *civilians cheer, ninja jeer* against the amazing Mi Haruno!'

Minato walked backwards, as the ninja walked into the arena.

Naruto smirked. 'You're going down.'

'No way! I'm going to beat you and Sasuke-kun is going to be MINE!' Mi screeched.

'Really? Good luck with that!' Naruto taunted.

Mi growled, then started weaving handseals. 'Shadow Shuriken!'

'Bye!' Naruto laughed, then waved. 'Chakra Dragon!'

The dragons flew towards Mi, quickly sapping her little to no chakra.

'Winner: Uchiha Naruto.' Minato growled. 'Namikaze Mito will battle Uchiha Naruto next. My little angel Mito, please enter the stadium.

'Of course daddy!' Mito said, faking her manners.

The civilians applauded for Mito and jeered for Naruto, while most of the ninja cheered for Naruto and booed for Mito.

'Demon, I'll crush you like dust.' Mito sneered.

'Ha. As if. You couldn't even see through a D-Rank genjutsu, that's pathetic.' Naruto said. 'And you're the Hokage's student and daughter.'

'NO I DIDN'T! I SAW THROUGH IT! YOU DRUGGED ME!' Mito lied.

The shinobi instantly saw through Mito's ruse but the civilians didn't.

'HOW DARE THAT DEMON DRUG MITO-SAMA!' The idiot civilians said. 'KILL THE DEMON! LET'S GO MITO-SAMA!'

Mito smirked, then weaved handseals. 'Rasengan!'

'A Rasengan with handseals? Pathetic. Preta Path!' Naruto activated his dojutsu and absorbed the Rasengan. 'Thanks for the extra chakra though!'

Naruto's eyes were different. The Otsutsuki's had merged his Byakugan, Rinnegan, and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan into an Byaku-Rinne-Sharingan.

'Now. Let's do this. Wood Release: Wood Dragon!' Naruto said.

'Impossible! That's the Shodaime's jutsu!' The ninja gasped.

'THAT POWER IS MINE! I'M THE CHILD OF THE PROPHECY, IT SHOULD BE MINE, MINE, MINE!' Mito screeched.

'Never. The Rikudo Sennin talked to me, he said I was chosen.' Naruto said. 'In fact, I was training with a bunch of celestial ninja and the Shodaime as well as Madara last month.'

'THAT SHOULD BE ME!' Mito screamed from the ground.

The civilians were chanting 'It should be Mito-sama' and 'Die demon' while the ninja rolled their eyes. Those civilians were real trash.

'Let's do this. Wind Release: Ruins!' Naruto said, as he released a huge burst of wind, sending Mito flying. 'It's time to toy with this spoilt brat.'

~ Unknown Location inside Konoha ~

'Ah, I see that the match has started.' Kabuto said. 'Crystal Clone. I need to begin my mission. The client must be ready.'

'The client is ready, sir.' The only powerful agent in Konoha at this time said. 'He is ready to go anytime.'

'Good.' Kabuto said. 'I do not care if he is secure. But the Sannin will prove to be problems. Get ready to send the signal.'

'Yes, Kumo-sama.' The Oto-nin said.

~ Back at the Stadium ~

Naruto continued torturing Mito with jutsu as Mito wailed, tears dripping down her ugly face.

'Stop, demon.' She said.

'Never. This is what you did to me.' Naruto said.

'I really need to end this.' Naruto thought. 'And I need to start project Senpu after the Exams. I won't have enough chakra to reach the agent.'

Minato was growling, but after someone fired a kunai into the air, he smiled.

'It's time to end this!' Naruto shouted. 'Asura Path!'

Naruto's hands transformed into drills as he started to drive it towards Mito (yes Naruto is sadistic).

Then the flying kunai exploded and Naruto jumped away.

Minato Hiraishinned all the civilians and ninja that only were loyal to him into a safehouse, as he left the other ninja out.

Then the invasion of Oto began.

===

Woo 5th chapter on this today! 6th chapter today, with 1 for Downfall! NEW RECORD!

How will the invasion go?

Where is Minato?

Why was the invasion planned?