4

Recap:

As Naruto and Sasuke left, Minato rubbed his hands.

'ANBU! I have an SSS-Rank Mission for you! Obtain Uchiha-Uzumaki Naruto's Sharingan!' Minato smiled evilly. 

Chapter 4

~ Uzumaki-Namikaze Estate ~

Menma and Mito smiled. Their father had promised to give them their Sharingan. They knew that their brother, Naruto, had it, and as the "Children of the Prophecy", they were supposed to have the Sharingan instead of their brother Naruto.

'Our Sharingan! Our Sharingan!' Mito sang uglily, as Menma clapped his hands.

The two spoilt brats were excited, and were extremely happy when Naruto was kicked out. They despised their brother, the "demon".

~ Uchiha Compound ~

Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uchiha walked into their house.

'Tou-san, the selfish Hokage gave us a mission!' Naruto said.

Suddenly, two men leaped at Naruto, ready to gouge out his eyes. Naruto quickly drew his katana and sliced the men.

'Undercover ANBU faking Uchiha!' Sasuke exclaimed, as Fugaku leaped out of his study.

'What happened, why did you attack Kancho Uchiha?' Fugaku asked.

'He's actually an ANBU, AKA Boar.' Naruto said. 'They wanted to get my Sharingan. Probably under orders from the Hokage, just so that Mito and Menma can get it.'

'Sheesh! The Hokage is so trash!' Fugaku said.

~ 1 Week Later ~

'We are here to condemn Naruto Uchiha, also known as Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. We are here to discuss his charges. One, he has stolen a Sharingan from an Uchiha, two, he killed Kancho Uchiha, also known as Boar, and three, he disobeyed the Hokage, as well as being the demon that he is.' Minato spat.

'All of these are false charges.' Naruto said. 'The Kyuubi was controlled by Madara Uchiha, you saw that yourself, MINATO, the Sharingan was a gift from the Sage of Six Paths, there never was a Kancho Uchiha, he was just Boar, who reported under YOU, the Hokage, and you aren't allowed to tell ANBU to do something for your family's personal gain. We swore loyalty to Konoha, not you, Minato Namikaze.'

'Well, Mito and Menma need it because they are the Children of the Prophecy and will save the world.' Kushina said.

'Nope. I got acknowledged by the Rokudou Sennin, not them. If they were the Children of the Prophecy, they would have gotten the dojutsu. Too bad.' Naruto said.

'I, Fugaku Uchiha, agree fully with Naruto, as well as the entirety of the Uchiha Clan.' Fugaku said.

'We, the Nara Clan, agree too.' Shikaku said.

'I, Danzo Shimura, head of ANBU Black Ops, agree with Uchiha Naruto.' Danzo voiced out.

'As payment for your crimes, you must give Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze and Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze all of your gifts, as well as the Nine-Tailed Fox soul and whatever else is sealed inside.' Minato continued.

'Nope. It's for your personal gain, not the village.' Naruto said.

'But it is for the village, as Mito and Menma have to save the world!' Minato lied. 'Let's have a vote.'

All of the clan heads except for the Uzumaki and Namikaze Clans voted for Naruto, as well as Danzo. The Civilian Council, however, and the Hokage and the Uzumaki and Namikaze Clan Heads, voted for the Hokage.

'It is settled. The Civilian Council, as well as the Uzumaki and Namikaze clans, count as 5 votes each, so we outnumber you.' Minato boasted.

'You added that rule just now. Yes, the Hokage and the Civilian Council are each worth 5 votes, but I am too, worth 5 votes. The Uzumaki and Namikaze Clan heads are not worth 5 votes.' Danzo said.

'At least the Uzumaki Clan is, as they are the founders of Konoha.' Minato spat.

'Are you such a baka? It was the Senju and Uchiha clan!' Fugaku said.

'ANBU Black Ops! Kill Naruto Uzumaki-Uchiha and obtain his dojutsu!' Minato ordered, as 5 ANBU sprung into action, as well as Mito, Menma, and Kushina, as well as Minato.

The Clan Heads and the people at the court quickly prepared to fight.

'Minato, you lose.' Shikaku said.

'Fine. We'll come back next time, idiots. And next time we'll have Naruto's dojutsu for sure!!!' Minato roared.

'Hiashi, can I talk to you for a moment?' Naruto asked as Minato and his family Hiraijinned away.

'Yes, young Naruto.' Hiashi said.

'I got the Byakugan from Hamura Otsutsuki, can you teach me how to use it?' Naruto asked.

'Of course! I'd be glad to have an Uchiha ally to the Hyuga. You can train with me, Neji, and Hinata every Douyobi.' Hiashi said.

'Thanks, Hiashi jii-chan!' Naruto said as he skipped over to Fugaku.

'Nice, we got the Hyuga Clan on our side, as well as every clan except for the Uzumaki and Namikaze Clans. Naruto is a great son as well as asset, and also ally.' Fugaku thought, happy about how his son had gotten support from almost all the clans but 2.

'Ok, Naruto, I'll let you go to the Hyuga Clan compound every Douyobi.' Fugaku said to his son. 'Good boy.'

'Yay! Thanks, tou-san!' Naruto cheered.

'Naruto. I have a task for you.' Danzo said, as Naruto ran over. 'While you are at the Academy, look for potential ANBU candidates.'

'Ok, Danzo jiji!' Naruto said. 'Bye!'

~ Hyuga Compound, Douyobi (Saturday) ~

Naruto practiced Gentle Fist with Hiashi and Neji. Hinata was behind, so she was training by herself, but Naruto and Neji became quick friends and sparring partners.

'8 Trigrams 64 Palms!' Naruto cried, as he rushed forward.

'8 Trigrams Rotating Heaven!' Neji said.

The spars became very exciting to watch, and it got more and more interesting once ninjutsu and Strong Fist taijutsu was introduced. Both boys were prodigies, and Naruto taught his best friends, Neji and Sasuke ninjutsu every Biyoubi (Sunday). Naruto and Neji had learned quickly how to combine Gentle Fist with ninjutsu, while Sasuke and Naruto learned combos and taijutsu. Soon, the friends were very strong. Neji had joined ANBU as Bird, and they were on the same mission and had formed a ANBU Squadron of ANBU around 10 years old or so.

Soon, the mission was about to begin, and the three young ANBU prepared for their mission.

'Let's do this!' Naruto cheered, as happiness erupted through the ANBU.

Their mission was about to kick off.

===========

A/N

Thanks so much for the reads! 3 chapters and 60 reads!

Soon, more ANBU will be joining their mission! Who do you think they will be?

How will Minato try to steal Naruto's dojutsu, now that Naruto knows how to use his Byakugan?

What will happen to Mito and Menma?