21

= The Kunoichi that turned to the dark side = 

Sakura Haruno sat on her sofa.

'Are you sure mother?' She asked.

'Yes.' Mebuki said. 'The Hokage wants you and you're going, not with the demon.'

'Fine.' Sakura said.

'Good. Go find Hokage-sama at noon and you'll be fine.' Mebuki said.

Sakura's mother hated the demon. Mebuki participated in the beatings of one Uchiha Naruto and Kizashi ran a corrupt business that did deals with bad guys and the Hokage.

Sakura sadly walked out of the room as she went to find Minato Namikaze by the order of her parents.

~ With Minato ~

'Good job Fuhai Yamanaka. We need to get Yamisenko (dark flash) ready as soon as possible.' Minato said.

'Yes, Hokage-sama.' Fuhai said.

Unlike most of the ninja, Fuhai was one of Minato's pets.

'We have an important job for you. Haruno Sakura, a friend of the demon and a civilian born, needs to be tampered with. Her parents have agreed to her being brainwashed so she can be a "pure" ninja.' Minato said.

'Yes, Hokage-sama.' Fuhai said.

'Good.' Minato cackled. 

~ With Naruto ~

'I need to get the ninja for the next shipment. We're going with at least Hayate, Aoba, Genma, Yugao, some other ninja, and some ROOT ninja.' Naruto said. 'We'll bring the more noticeable ninja later.'

The adopted Uchiha listed the Alliance ninja, then slowly ticked the ninja off.

'I'll need to meet up with them. The monthly shipment needs to be delivered.' Naruto said.

'Naruto. I suspect something is going to happen, and it will involve your friends.' Kurama boomed inside Naruto's mindscape.

'Then I'll need to check on them.' The Konoha ninja said to his demon.

'Hurry. I can sense negative emotions being inserted into someone. I think it's a member of the Alliance.' Kurama said.

'Ok. Let's go.' Naruto said, as he darted towards the centre of Konohagakure no Sato.

~ In Sakura's Mindscape ~

Fuhai smiled.

'The talisman needs to be placed.' He said, as his hand touched the seal that Minato had made.

Even if Minato was a corrupt idiot, he still was powerful enough to be the Hokage.

Fuhai wandered around the mind of Haruno Sakura.

'GET OUT! SHANNARO!' A figure shouted, as Fuhai quickly leaped backwards. 'CHERRY BLOSSOM IMPACT!'

The figure's face emerged.

'I'M INNER SAKURA! DIE!' Inner Sakura said, as she punched the ground and sent Fuhai flying.

'Mind Paralysis Jutsu!' Fuhai exclaimed, as he quickly prepared a jutsu.

Fuhai extended his hand as the jutsu struck Inner Sakura.

'I'M.... I'M... FROZEN! LET ME GO!' Inner Sakura roared.

Fuhai darted around as he placed memories into Inner Sakura. The evil Yamanaka quickly sealed away Inner Sakura and Sakura's memories.

'I need to place the talisman.' Fuhai said, as he held a kunai tightly. 'Where is the core?'

The man quickly placed the kunai down, as Sakura's mind exploded. Then fake memories flooded her mind.

Fuhai quickly released the jutsu.

'I'm done.' He said.

'Good.' Minato said. 'What is Naruto Uchiha?'

'A demon brat.' Sakura said.

'Good. You did well, Fuhai.' Minato said. 'Now, why don't you join my organisation, the Yamisenko?'

~ With Naruto ~

The Uchiha walked through the city.

'All of them are fine except..... Sakura!' Naruto realised. 'Kurama, I need your help!'

'Sakura's full of negative emotions. And fake memories.' Kurama said.

'She's been brainwashed! I'm too late! No!!!!' Naruto yelled.

~ Later ~

'Go talk to the demon brat.' Minato ordered Sakura.

'Yes, master.' Sakura replied, as she went to Naruto.

'Hi Sakura. Want me to fix you up? You were brainwashed.' Naruto said sadly.

'Demon brat, I don't need you. I wasn't brainwashed.' Sakura spat.

The kunoichi Shunshinned away, leaving an upset Naruto.

'I guess that she isn't on our side anymore...' Naruto said.

~ Uzushiogakure ~

Itachi opened the scroll.

'Good to see you here. Welcome to Uzushiogakure, or Project Whirlpool.' Itachi said, as the ninja inside the scroll appeared in a poof of smoke.

'This is awesome!' The ninja thought.

'Please settle down and find a house.' Itachi said.

Suddenly, the seed that Itachi kept sprung open.

'Bad news. Minato has corrupted Sakura Haruno, a capable ninja formerly in the Alliance. She is now our enemy. We must assume that Namikaze knows some of our secrets. We will need more shipments.' Naruto said. 'I suspect that Minato has formed something like ROOT, except evil. Stay safe.'

The clone shrunk, as Itachi's face darkened.

'We'll need to get the ninja out quicker than ever.'

===

Sorry Sakura fans that I made Sakura evil!

What did you think of the plot?

What will Yamisenko do?

Will Uzushio stay safe?