CH 15

THE THINGS YOU HAVE NEVER DONE.

Tine kept hovering around Sarawat, just right out of his line of sight and each time Sarawat glanced at him with those dark eyes, Tine got startled. He froze up like a deer caught in the headlights and obnoxiously aborted whatever movement he was trying to make, the tips of his ears flushing. The pink blush on his cheeks went nicely along with his fair skin, Sarawat noted as his gaze lazily trailed along Tine's features. Tine was just so cute with his over exaggerated reactions.

And that was how the remainder of their afternoon went after they had gotten back to their room from the campus grounds. Sarawat had a couple of things to finish before going to bed and Tine kept drifting around him suspiciously. It was somewhat endearing, even if a little weird and of course a huge step up from him otherwise childishly messing with Sarawat's things.

Sarawat was sitting in his desk chair, swiveling slowly from side to side while trying to come up with a way to get the dude, that had asked Sarawat to dig for information on his mother's company, to talk. He was really curious to know who was behind that one particular request. Fuck. Sarawat combed a frustrated hand through his hair. He needed to find out what his mother was hiding. Sarawat usually tried to close his eyes on some of her strange deals but this one had piqued his interest. It had to be something good if someone else was trying to dig for it. Or it could be really bad, he mused sardonically. Well, whatever. He would send a message and go from there.

To Unknown Number:

Let's meet up and discuss the details

Sarawat could not hold back a tiny smirk, spying on Tine out of the corner of his eye as the ghost was drawing Sarawat's attention back to himself once more.

"What are you doing?" Sarawat inquired flatly, looking up from his cell phone minutely, catching Tine red handed. The ghost stilled immediately, one pale hand unsurely outstretched in the space between them. Tine faltered a little, cheeks flushing.

"I want to try something," Tine mumbled. "Hold still."

Sarawat raised an eyebrow, a wide smirk quirking his lips upwards. He dropped the phone next to him on the desk carelessly and swiveled around to fully face Tine, giving him his undivided attention.

Determination flickered over Tine's face as he shuffled closer, coming to stand between Sarawat's long, sprawled out legs. Sarawat gulped, wondering where Tine was going with all of this. Tine raised one lithe arm agonizingly slowly, reaching his hand for the other man's head, eyebrows pinched in concentration. Sarawat tilted his chin up, gazing up at Tine from under his eyelashes, trying to get a better view of Tine's sharp face from his sitting position.

Tine's heart stuttered at the heated gaze. He could feel it trail hotly along his face, leaving a sweet flush on his translucent skin in its wake. Was Sarawat even aware of what that did to Tine? Surely not or he would have been unbearable. Shit. Something hot swirled around in Tine's core, brightening up his soul and coincidentally illuminating a speck of black in there.

His fingers twitched just above Sarawat's hair before they sunk down into the soft tresses, patting his head carefully. Sarawat's eyes widened instantly as he felt Tine's icy touch and he made a move to sit up straighter, almost trying to draw Tine in into an eager hug.

Sarawat could not believe what was happening. Tine was touching him! It felt certainly a little strange since it was not the soft, warm touch of skin. Instead it felt like cold, smooth metal brandishing his skin, like when something was so cold that it started to feel like a numbing burn instead. Sarawat breathed shakily, feeling tendrils of arousal licking at his spine and quickening his pulse.