Marc Jurado Arrives At Manchester

26/08/2020

Spanish fullback Marc Jurado landed in Manchester to complete a move to Manchester United after not renewing deal with Barcelona.

"It’s never easy to leave a team that has given you everything. FC Barcelona has been my second home, my second family, where I have developed as a player and as a person," he said in an Instagram post.

This morning he post a picture of him at the airport "A new dream is coming" on his instagram story.

The 16 year old plays at right-back and will join the United youth team. He surely faces stiff competition in the future in the same position as he'll have to compete along the likes of Wan-Bissaka, Dalot, Laird and even Williams who can play at RB.

Marc Jurado has got great pace and skill and makes up your modern day full back. He is also known for his goalscoring ability, having scored 6 goals for FCB Cadete B in a season.

The Spaniard can also operate as a winger and can  beat players. He can also link-up brilliantly with his teammates and has good passing accuracy.

Barcelona didn't want to lose the 16 year old which makes us believe that we've got a prized asset.

Jurado joins the likes of Mateo Meijia and Arnau Puigmal, two Spaniards who already at the academy.