Part 1

Sameera's Bedroom

Birds are chirping outside her window, they are peeking inside. Her alarm keeps ringing and it has snoozed for about half an hour. She wants to get up but she is in love with her bed. Her mother is calling from downstairs and asking her to get up as it is getting late as they are going for a picnic which they do once a year where all the extended family gets together.

Sameera's POV

I finally got up from my bed because i know i would get in trouble if my mom comes.

I cleaned up and after shower I changed into my regular tee with a boot cut jeans. I am an average looking girl and far away from a perfect figure but i am happy the way i am. Sometimes i get so insecure about the way i look but still i know how to handle myself upto some extent. I am searching for a job as i don't want to sit at home all the time. I graduated from college 3 years ago and did some volunteer work at animal shelter and orphanage after that for atleast 2 years. I enjoyed that a lot But i want to do something about my career as well.Also. volunteer work is on and off as they need me only twice a week that too only for a few hours.

I live with my mom, dad, and i have an older brother he visits us sometimes as he moved to a different city for his business.

I got few calls for interviews and went there but guess what i was not selected the reason is i am not very presentable and good looking. I know it's unbelievable.

My phone ringing

I picked it up after a  few rings, helllo is this sameera kapoor ?

Hi, yes this is me, may i know who is calling?

Hi mam, I am calling from S, you applied for the Project Manager job at our company. We have interviews lined up for that would u be able to come tomorrow at 9 am for the interview?

Sameera : Sure, i can make it. i will be there tomorrow at 9am

Phone : Ok mam, I will send you the directions, address and what documents you need to bring on your email that i have here.

Sameera: sounds great, thank you very much

Phone: No worries, see you tomorrow.

i was shouting in excitement and mom entered my room

what happened kid?

mommma i got a call for an interview at S. It's my dream to work there. i hope i get it

You will get it beta(kid). Don't worry, lets go for now we r getting late for the picnic .

We all went for the picnic. I enjoyed a lot with my cousins. we played games and ate together but most of the food was home cooked as they all are very particular about what they eat.

After calling it a day we came home and i am so tired right now. I totally forgot that i have an interview tomorrow at S, i am so excited and nervous at the same time. i know god is there to help me.